Chapter 21

#Warning-short

Adrian's POV

   I woke up early to humming. It sounded like my mom's beautiful humming. But she couldn't possibly be humming because she hasn't hummed since my father has been abusive. I opened my eyes to reveal that I was still in the hospital. I thought that someone must've took me home already because I felt someone holding my hand. The hospital was painted yellow. it had a tv, medical stuff, and a bathroom. Then I decided to inspect the humming so I looked around the room and saw someone in a bed beside me. She looked very familiar. Suddenly it came to me......my mom fainted. I remember why I was here. The heroin, the letter....my dad made my mom this way again. I had to calm down before anything worse happened to me. I closed my eyes until I heard someone come into the room. She was a nurse. She was caucasion and looked around 30 and she had a stressful night at work. ''Good morning Ms.Adams. How are you feeling?'' she asked sweetly. ''Alot better. How about you? You look alittle stressful'' I asked smiling. She laughed and began checking my IV cord. ''It was a very stressful night, but you young one, really gave me a scare. You are young and pregnant and your baby is at risk'' she said. ''Babies. And how are they at risk?'' I asked completly clueless. She looked at me shocked and then she looked like she felt sorry for me. ''Don't worry sugar. The doctor will tell you and don't worry because visiting hours will be arriving soon. That means your little boyfriend will be here'' she said the last part with a smile. Davon must've did something extra romantic for her to know that, even though he is a total bad boy. I mean he got arrested 3 times. 1 for when he was 12 he stole a candy bar from the store and when he was 16 he got in a fight at the mall because I guy said something to him. They got him locked away for 2 weeks, but the other 2 months because he stabbed someone who he had problems with at school kicked him on purpose. ''Oh, I guess he has been here'' I said blushing. ''He came everyday'' the nurse said smiling. Wait, everyday? ''How long have I been here?'' I asked. ''Maybe 6 days'' she said. I was shocked. I have been knocked out for that long? ''Anyway the doctor should be here in a sec'' she said as she checked my blood pressure. I nodded and looked at my mom. She looked so peaceful, but yet so sick. ''I will have your breakfast in a few minutes'' she said before she left. I decided to watch tv. I grabbed the remote on the nightstand and turned the tv on. Once it turned on the news was talking about.....my dad. ''Today we report a man who has abused his wife and six children. It was discovered that he was on Heroin. He abused his pregnant 17 year old daughter and he proably harmed the baby. It is a very upsetting story and he will be locked away for a while. We do not have any specific time, but when we do we will inform you. Thank you now back to you Carl'' the news lady said. I am so happy that he is getting a punishment for his consequences, but at the same time scared about what might be wrong with my babies. That really opened my eyes a bit. I changed the channel to Jeresy Shore. I was laughing at Viiny and Pauly D playing a prank on the house and was dying when Doctor Lopez came in. ''Morning Ms. Andrews'' he said. I said morning back and he looked at me with sympathy. ''So, I'm guess your wondering what happened to you'' Dr. Lopez said. I nodded. ''You had a panic attack.You were very lucky to make it. Though, one of your boys might have a defect. Like one might be death full or in one ear. That happened bacause he stopped breathing. Everything should be fine though because he is breathing. Your mother however had a heart attack and she is alive. She should be out in a few though'' Dr. Lopez explained. That is when the tears came. My mom had a heart attack. She is healthy. Then my baby might be death or dard of hearing. How much can one girl handle? ''I am so sorry Ms. Andrews. I know this alot'' Dr. Lopez said trying to comfort. I know it won't work because I just want my mom to wake up. Though they say she is fine, I know that monitor can stop beating at any moment. Then someone rushed in the room and soon lips were on mine. Then suddenly I reckonized who it is. It is Davon, my knight in shining armor. ''I love you. I love you. I love you so much'' Davon said between kisses. I smiled and he pulled away. ''I love you too'' I said. Then Davon pulled a chair over to my bedside and began rubbing my stomach. Then Dr. Lopez cleared his throat. ''I will leave you two alone. Your food will be here in a little'' he said before he walked out. I sighed and grabbed his hand and held it. I rubbed it and then kissed it. ''You look so beautiful'' he whispered. ''Even looking like this?'' I asked smirking. Thinking I looked like a bunch of dog crap. ''Even like that. Your beautiful no matter what'' he said. I snickered. ''Yeah right'' I said. Trying not to argue with me he inhaled and exhaled. ''I am not gonna argue with you over if your beautiful or not'' he said. Then he got up and laid in my bed beside me. I snuggled into him and he held me. ''Thank you'' I said as we watched Jersey Shore. ''No need to thank me babes. Just know I would do anything for you'' he said. I smiled. Then we began laughing at Snookie being retarded. This is perfect. For some reason this feels right.....and it is.

Sorry I took so long to update. I have just been trying to work on other stories. I am also trying to get back on the Non-Teen Fictipn list so vote and comment. Thanks