Chapter 22(part 2)

Adrian's POV

         I am faced to face to a man that destroyed me and caused me to almost have a mental breakdown. His hair was wet and he had this look of fury in his eyes. How could I have ever loved him? ''WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?'' Davon shouted in Jeremy's face and pulled me behind him. I came to get my baby mama if you don't mind'' Jeremy said as he pointed to me. His baby mama? Who in the world told him I am his baby mama? I ain't his baby mama. I have people to help me with this and why would he think that? ''Excuse you, but you need to get out'' Ella said as she stepped in front of Jeremy. Jeremy raised his hand and for a second I thought he was gonna hit her, but instead he moved her out the way. ''YO FOOL MASTER J, DON'T PUT YOUR TRASHY HANDS ON MY MOM'' Derrick yelled as he walked towards Jeremy. Jeremy rolled his eyes and turned to me. ''Come on Adrian. Water is rushing in and I do not need you cold. Come on baby'' Jeremy said as he held out his hand to me. Oh, so now he cares. I grabbed his hand and while we were walking I slapped him. ''Don't you ever come back'' I said. He grunted, then left by climbing out the window. Before he could officially get out he said,''I will get my kid Adrian. No one will stop me''. I gave him the finger and then he left. ''Ok, so what are we gonna do about this water?'' Derrick asked. We all looked down and saw that water was rushing in. I screamed anad jumped into Davon's arms. ''We need to get on higher grounds'' Davon said as he walked to the outdoor shed. We had blankets and plenty of food in their. I laid on the cot, while I tried to calm down from the initail fact that I am in a earthquake/tornado. ''You okay sweetie?'' Ella asked me sweetly. ''Yeah, I am fine. Where's your dad Davon?'' after I asked that, I covered my mouth. I can't believe I let that slip. They all froze around me and I immediatley felt bad. I laid back on the cot and closed my eyes and tears fells silently. I felt someone wipe my tear away with their thumb. I opened my eyes and it was Davon's brother, DeSean. ''Don't cry. I am sure he'll be fine'' DeSean assured and squeezed my hand for comfort. I nodded and watched Ella. She rocked back and forth with her knees to her chest with her eyes open. I wobbled out of bed and gave Ella a hug. She was gonna need it more than any of us. Her husband could be dead. ''It ok Ella. He will surely be fine'' I said. She turned to look at me and smiled. ''He will be. I just wonder we he could be'' she said and she snuggled up against me. Everyone was cuddled together with blankets and I felt the need to sing a song. ''I'm coming home, to the place where I belong...''I began singing. Then everyone later joined in and it was like Glee. Later we snacked and joked around until the storm finally ended. We walked back to the house and luckily, it was still standing. No damage was reall done inside the house, except furnisher was everywhere and that really wasn't a issue. But that wasn't what really mattered in the house, it was that Mr.Darkson, Daniel was spread out on the couch reading a magazine. ''Daniel'' Ella whispered. He popped up and Ella ran into his arms. It was a beautiful sight to see and it almost had me in tears. Davon wrapped his arms around me and we walked to the kitchen together. ''I love you'' he whispered in my ear as I sat on the counter. ''I love you too and do you have any cookies?'' I asked smiling. He chuckled and reached in the counter and got out a container of chips-a-hoy cookies.He handed them to me and I began munching. ''Do you have any pickle juice?'' I asked him. He made a disgusted face. ''Why?'' he asked. I rolled my eyes. ''Just do it'' I ordered. He groaned and got a jar of pickle juice out the fridge and handed it to me. I sipped it and them dipped my cookies in them. That was so good. ''I think I am going to throw up'' Davon said as he gagged. I laughed and continued eating. What a wonderful life?

*****I am so sorr I haven't updated recently. I have been reading other books to get ideas for this story and I want to make it fantastic. I won't have you waiting that long again. Thanks. Net chapter up by Monday******