Chapter 4

Adrian's POV

After my break down, I cleaned myself off, got Ms.Vascez phone number, and texted Jeremy to meet me at the park at 5:00. I drove there and listened to La Bamba(the bamba). It's one of my favorite hispanic songs and dances. It always cheers me up. I can't believe I am having a baby. How will I support it? What about school? Most importantly.....what about my parents? As a tear strolled down my cheek I wiped it away and kept my head held high....that's the mexican way.

 I drove to the park and Jeremy was sitting on the hill, talking and laughing with Diana but, when he saw me told her to go away. They looked like they were having a good time. When Diana saw me she automatically left. Yeah, that's my baby daddy, puta(whore). I sat beside him. ''Um, I have something I need to tell you'' we said at the same time. We laughed and he told me to go first. ''Jeremy............I'm pregnant'' I said. His eyes basically pooped out of his head.

''You cheated on me?'' he asked. ''Your the baby's father and I ain't cheat on you'' I said. ''YOU HO, HOW IN THE HELL YOU GET PREGNANT. YOU PROABLY ARE INSANE YOU WHORE! UGH, IT MAKES IT SO EASIER TO BREAK UP WITH YOU! NOW I CAN GO WITH MY DIANA! YEAH ADRIAN I CHEATED! GOODBYE...TELL THE KID DADDY NEVA COMING BACK! NADA! I AIN'T COMING BACK TO YOU SO DON'T EXPECT IT! DUECES'' he yelled in my face and left smiling. I broke down crying. I thought he loved me. I mean he breaks up with me, that's his choice, but don't leave the kid. I sobbed and drove, wait scratch that, sped to Carmen's house.

 She'll know how to help. I pulled up to her house and knocked on the door still a wreck. Her mother answered the door and when she saw me told me Carmen's upstairs. I ran up there like it was my life and when I saw Carmen laying on her bed I just put her in a hug. I cried into her shirt and didn't let go. After her shock she rubbed my back and rocked back and forth. ''Come on Adrian. Tell me what's wrong. Did I do anything?'' she asked. ''Carmen, I know yoour pregnant and..............I am too'' I said still crying. She sighed and pulled away from the hug, wiped away my tears, and told me to tell her what happened. I told her everything and she told me everything. After we were finished we just sat there. Taking it all in.

 ''I'm here for you Age. We will get through this together. I won't let you down. I am really sorry. I'm sorry Jeremy left you, but he's a jerk anyway. If he don't want you or the baby...theres something wrong. He will never get to love and experience memories with that baby. If he wants to come back, don't let him. He told you everything there and he will never change. I love you age'' she said. I gave her a hug. ''I will help you too. Just be very thankful you have someone there for you. I am lucky to have you. Now, I got to go tell my parents'' I said standing up and wiping away my tears. ''I coming with you'' she said standing up and grabbing her jacket. I nodded, grabbed her hand, and drove to myself. I'm glad I have a friend there for me. She'll be there for me and I will be there for her. But, what will my parents say....?