Chapter 12~part~2

Adrian's POV

I stepped out the shower and blow dryed my hair. I decided to leave it out and curly pulled aside by a red flower. I put on a wavy red dress to my knees, black pumps(even though my feet are swollen), lip gloss, mascara, blush, and hoop earrings. ''Look at me now'' I said as I turned around and faced Audrea. She had on black skinny jeans, a yellow tank, black pumps, a mini jean jacket, her hair was out and straight, she had on lip gloss, and a smokey eye. ''Cute. How about me?'' she asked. ''Perfecto. Ruel will love it'' I said. Knowing that that is the reason why she actually wore make-up. She blushed when I mentioned his name. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the living room where everyone(meaning brothers, mom, and dad) were already seated. I sat at the farthest couch from my dad and when they saw me sit down, they surrounded me. I love my brothers. ''So, everyone ready?'' Aunt Clarissa asked. We said yes and went into our seperate cars. Before I could step in the car my brohters Raphiel and Roberto decided to come along. I was extremly happy about this becasue they are usually the funny ones. ''Come on Ms. Chauffer'' he said as he hopped in my car. ''Whatever-'' I said, but I threw up instead. ''Pregnancy hormones!'' Roberto shouted and Raphiel laughed. ''Shut up you immature monkies'' Audrea said as she got in the car. Wow, nobody sees if the pregnant lady is okay. I can't wait until they expierience this and then we will see who is laughing. The ride to Olive Garden was something you did not want to miss. ''So, Audrea I know you can't wait to see Ruey-poo'' Raphiel teased. Roberto sat back and died laughing. ''Shut your face with cake Big Mama'' Audrea shot back with a smile. ''Raph, she liked it. She loves the thought of seeing...Ruey-poo'' Roberto said. Then Roberto and Raphiel kept on repeating the name Ruey-poo. ''Please Ruey-poo be my baby baby baby baby ohh'' Roberto teased. ''Ruey teach me how to dougie'' Raphiel said as he started to dougie. I couldn't hold it anymore, I laughed. I laughed my head off and Audrea got even madder. ''SHUT YOUR MOUTHS! FOR I SAY SOMETHING I WILL REGRET'' she shouted seriously. Of course, they had to continue joking just for her sake. ''Somebody call 911 Ruey-poo is needed on the dancefloor'' Raphiel joked. ''Someone like Ruey-poo Ohh don't forget me Ruey poo. I'll remeber Ruey said'' Roberto sung. Then Audrea reached back their and tried smacking them, but her foot hit the steering wheel. I suddenly lost control and I drove into the woods. We drove down a huge hill, but was stopped by a huge tree which crashed into my beautiful car. ''Is everyone okay?'' Roberto asked. ''Yes'' everyone except him responded. God, my head hurt. I looked down at my stomach and it was okay. I mean no mark and it isn't pressed up against the steering will so it is A-okay people. ''Ugh, look what you two twirps did. You could've killed me'' Audrea shouted angrily at Roberto and Raphiel. ''It wasn't their fault! It was yours! Your the one who actually hit the wheel with your foot trying to reach for them! You could've killed us and your nephews! And your yelling at them! Even you were laughing alittle'' I shouted at her. ''I'm sorry'' she said as shee started sobbing. I never made her cry before and suddenly fellt bad. I patted her back and sighed. ''Let''s just calm down and I'll try and get some reception'' Roberto said before he got out the car and began making calls. ''Sorry Aj. We were joking. Didn't really mean to upset you'' Raphiel said as he gave Audrea a hug. She nodded and hugged him back. Then Raphiel walked up to me and said ''They'll be here soon''. I sighed in relief, but still scared at what dad was gonna do when they found out about this. ''What about dad?'' I asked quietly as everyone got out the car. ''Well, we know that he isn't gonna lay a hand on you two. He will have to put up a really ruff fight if he thinks he will'' Raphiel said. I nodded and sat on the ground and laid on Audrea's lap until they arrived to come get us.