I was his since I was Five [2]

"Tara why aren't you heading off to school yet?" my dad asked.

"I'm not going, he might be there" I growled remembering Aden.

"That's ridiculous" my father laughed and sat by me when the door bell rang. We both jumped up in fright.

"Don't you dare answer it, That jerk has cameras in our house or something" But no my dad didn't listen he insisted I was crazy. So he got off shrugged me off him and opened the door. A guy in black barged in.

"Mrs. Weller Your husband asked me to take you to school" I looked at him like he was crazy and I seriously doubting he wasn't. I waved him away dismissively. Then said "I'm not going to school today"

"You can't skip school, Aden would not approve." he said in a serious tone.

I couldn't believe he thought I cared if Aden approved. He gave me a small smile and then said. "I know what your thinking. It doesn't matter if you care, I do" Then without waiting for me to say another word he went to grab me to pick me up. I avoided his grip. "I'll walk" I growled not wanting to be carried to the school. Things could be worst. Pushing him away from me I started my walk to school. He caught up with me and walked beside me.

"He's the worst husband" I growled under my breath. The guy smiled down at me and laughed and shook his head "He can't be that bad, he's keeping guards around you to protect you, also he got you a new better ring and his room, wallet, and laptop are full of pictures of you."

"Seeing as I just met this guy this just rings.... Like he's a stalker"

He looked shocked and stunned. "Guess you weren't one of the many girls to fall under his spell"

I nodded in agreement as we neared the school and we were so close to the doors that I could of taken only five steps and be in the school. But then he stops grabs my arm to stop me also and his face lightens up. "This is the answer to your problems"

I thought about it and he was right maybe Aden only liked me because I didn't like him. "Your good" I laughed and patted him on the back bringing us both forward and into the school.

By the time we reached my locker we were joking and just having fun. Then an unwanted visitor came to bother us.

"Josh aren't you having a little to much fun with my girl?" Aden growled. Which we could barely hear from all the squeals and cries and flirting the other girls around us were doing.

"Get a life you stalker" I yelled at him then put my hand over my mouth as I realized Aden shouldn't know that I know. But since I already told him I might as well tell him everything.

"You can keep your rings"

"Rings? Josh you told her" he whined like it ruined his whole day.

"So how's this relationship going, is it loose or.." he stopped me with his hand and his eyes grew cold and hard looking.

"This relationship is as tight as can be! Your moving into my house, sleeping in my bed and in the end you will love me" he yelled making everyone back away from us no one wanted to be close to Aden at the moment not even Josh. Then Aden added as if an after thought "No one is cheating on anyone" he growled and before he stormed off mumbled something about people picking my stuff up and bringing it to his house. Then before he was completely gone he threw a box at me and told me to leave him alone for the day. What a great relationship this was happening to be.

"What's in the box?" Josh asked getting to close for comfort after Aden left. I moved away from him.

"Didn't you listen to Aden" then I opened the box to see a ring with lots of diamonds on it. "I hate it give it back to him and tell him to either get me something with a small diamond or a sapphires or nothing I can live with a plastic ring" At first Josh seemed unwilling but then he saw my determined stare and took off the way Aden went.

Aden's POV

I sent guards to make sure Tara went to school. It took them a long time to get here and when Josh didn't report to me that they were here I knew something was up so I went and found them myself. Josh was flirting with my girl and couldn't get any closer to her. So I told her off when she asked me if it was going to be a loose relationship. I wasn't raised like that. Tara should fall for me that is what everyone says but then again she is different.

I sat in the office making sure all my classes were with Tara when Josh barged in. Glaring at him did not stop him from talking to me.

"Tara says that you either give her a smaller diamond, a Sapphire, or you just leave her with the plastic ring" he said as fast and he could holding out the ring and wincing.

"I'm not going to hit you" I growled at him.

"Thank you" he sighed.

"But you and every other guy is fired from being her guards, I want all female guards for her"

"sir, I think Mrs. Weller will be mad if you stop all communications with her and males" he said shyly.

"Not all males she still has me"

"But you still get to be with girls? Anyhow she doesn't even like you" he was now arguing with me which was another new thing for me.

Then right before I was going to hit Josh another one of my guards for Tara ran in.

"Mr. Weller, Mrs. Weller is not compromising to wear the dress, Now she won't leave the bathroom and school is about to start."

Tara's POV

His goons had me surrounded. So I was stuck in the bathroom. Why did Aden want me to wear such an expensive dress during school. Then when I was about to try something to escape I heard Aden's voice. "Why won't you..." I stopped him by yelling at him.

"If you don't mind I would not like to be told what to do"

"Fine If you.." he stopped and didn't continue.

"here's a deal, You let me have some control over my life and I'll give you your demand."

"Ok deal"

"Deal" I mumbled feeling kind of like I was selling my soul to the devil.

"Ok with that resolved your going to be moving into my house with no complaint and I want a kiss now"

Ok maybe I should of asked about his demands first.

"in front of all your guards?" I asked.

"Yes it'll be quick I just want your first kiss"

I couldn't believe my first kiss was going to someone like Aden Weller but It did make sense since he was my husband.

"Fine" I growled even though I knew I didn't have much of a choice. I came out of the bathroom and went up to Aden and I painstakingly slowly brought my lips down to touch his. Just before they touched the bell rang and hundreds of students pushed their way through. I took this as my chance and blended in with the crowd.

I don't know how much longer I could avoid the kiss. Apparently not to long since he was in my first hour.