I was his since I was Five [8]]

"So, guess what" Aden said while I was tending to his injuries, he was not taking them like a man, every time I pushed a little to hard he'd cry out in pain and give me the puppy dog look as if I meant to do it.

"What?" I asked while I was laughing at his little pouts of pain.

"Well, first I'm sorry for you having to figure out about the kiss, from someone who's not me." I nodded and looked away not really wanting to talk about it. "You haven't seen any television recently have you" I said worriedly remembering what I said to the girl.

"Yes I have and I did see that thing you were on" then he blushed and looked away something I've never thought I'd see on him. Before we got more on the subject I changed it.

"So what's the news?" I asked him.

"I got a part in a new movie" I nodded, not wanting to be excited or not excited not very sure what to feel about that.

"So your leaving again?" I asked starting to get sad. He looked shocked then shook his head viciously.

"No, that's not the good news, the news is that your going to be in it with me"

My face lit up in a instant. Being on set with Aden Weller would probably be the most fun ever. But then Brandon walked in.

"I don't know if they want the Aden Weller with a black eye." Brandon said.

Aden's head turned faster than humanly possible and he glared at Brandon. Giving a whole new meaning to if looks could kill.

"Aden" I called his name with a sweet and innocent voice. He turned to look at me suspicion in his eyes.

"Yes?"

"I need a favor, if you do it you'll be the best" I gave him my puppy dog eyes, but he didn't stand for it he looked away not wanting to be swayed by them.

"What?" he asked while not looking at me.

"Can Brandon be one of my body guards please!" I begged him.

"No" he whined.

"Why not he's my best friend!"

"He's also a guy" he complained.

"But he's gay"

Aden smile grew. "Your serious?" he asked.

"She's not lying Aden, I'm gay so can I be a body guard" he gave Aden a wink and a flirtatious smile.

"As long as you don't try anything on me" Aden said standing behind me so that Brandon couldn't get to him.

"Like I think your hot if anything I feel as if my poor Tara has been sucked into a marriage to a ugly cheat, it's very sad"

I laughed but Aden just looked mad. Only he knew why and all I could do is sit back and guess. It probably had to do with me not being with him but with other guys.

"So when's the big acting thing?" I asked just to get Aden to think of something other than Brandon who knows what those two will do to each other. Aden scratched behind his ear, licked his lips then looked me in the eyes with his blue/green eyes.

"Tomorrow we leave" he said.

I almost didn't catch what he said because I was captured by his amazing eye color then it hit me. Tomorrow? I wasn't even sure I wanted to do this I just want to be with Aden.

"Your one annoying husband" I groaned.

He just smiled at me. So I let him and I left with Brandon on my tail waiting for me to show him his bedroom. After I found one of the tens of empty rooms I left him and went back to my room. When I opened the door I was shocked. Aden was on my bed with only boxers on. He smiled when he saw the shock written all over my face.

"Did you forget we share a room" I nodded not knowing for sure if I wanted to speak.

"Aden... We haven't even kissed. Do you really think we should be sharing a bed?" I asked him.

His face fell and lifted in seconds.

"You know Tara, the whole kissing thing can change in a second"

I liked Aden but giving my first kiss away was something I was reluctant to do.

"So what do you say?" he asked.

Inside my head I was screaming at myself "What do I say!"