a real low point

Tara's POV

All the eyes that stared at me, were curious. I couldn't take it though my heart thumped faster and faster and then I just held my breath hoping that it would stop my mother and father from seeing me. "Tara?" My name slipped from my mother's mouth with little to no effort and I wanted to hit her for freely speaking my name. What was I suppose to do? I didn't have the courage yet to face her, nor the will. Without speaking I got up. "Don't run Tara we need to talk" my father said he was almost pleading, but no one not even Aden could have stopped me from bolting from the restaurant. Aaron without second thought followed on my heels. Unfortunately my father stayed back with my mother. My legs couldn't have carried me far enough away from there, but they collapsed under me right on the curb of an abandon street. Aaron came running looking tired. "What just happen?" He asked. I didn't want to talk about it, No I didn't even want to think about it. I looked past Aaron to see if by just a slight chance my father followed me. But there was no sound of footsteps. He always had wanted mother to come back. When I realized my father was not here for me, that he wasn't on my side in this matter, tears just fell from my eyes. "I'm sorry Tara did I do something again? I really am worthless." Aaron wasn't getting it at all and he looked defeated. Even though it was not appropriate and it was not a good moment I let out a slight giggle. Laughter heals all wounds, at least that is what the saying says. "Aaron it not what you did, it's my father" I know that he knew it was the wrong moment to but he let go a relief smile.

Aden's POV

I was driving down town because that is where most of the action in this town takes place. If I was going to find Tara it would probably be some where close to here. It didn't take long, I saw her crying on the side walk with Aaron standing next to her. I couldn't have stopped the car any faster than I did. The door was open before the car even fully stopped and I was out as fast as humanly possible. "Aaron what did you do to her?" I growled and they both looked up, shocked to see me. Tara was getting up and wiping the tears from her eyes and she gave me a smile. "Aden" my heart thumped excitedly when she called my name and I could see a jealous look cross Aaron's face. "Aaron didn't do anything it's my father." She clung to me, burying her head into my shirt. I couldn't resist holding her to me, the anger I had only seconds before vanished. "Do you think it could be worser than me finding out that Josh is gay" Tara bit her lip and looked up to me. "How did you find out?" I looked down at her, of course she knew before me. I shook my head. "You don't have to be that smart" she gave me a look that said she didn't believe me. "I saw them kissing." I growled. It was a sight I'd rather not remember. "I'm sorry for not telling you but Josh" She didn't continue and there really was no need for her to any how. "I don't know how to face him" I said hoping Tara would give me the answer and when I looked her way I remembered that she was in a bad position at the moment also. "I can't tell you Aden, I don't know how to face my own father" Her face fell and a fire burned with in me, I wanted to hurt her father for making her feel like this. Tara, if only she knew what she does to me. "Maybe we should run away from are problems?" She asked it as a joke but there was seriousness laced into it. I was about to agree, but then Aaron stepped in. "You two are sad, I'm going to make you face them" He growled and pulled us both into my car. Fear was written on both of our faces as we were drove back to camp.

Tara's POV

I felt relief that we were driving to the camp, for all we knew my father was still eating and Aden would have to face Josh first. But as we drove into the camp I realized that my father was back and thankfully my mother wasn't with him. "Which of you two is going to face your fears first?" Aaron asked, he was harsh and I knew deep inside that this was for our own good. So slowly I raised my hand. "We can watch her enter and then you can drop me off" Aden said while sighing. We both didn't want to do this. I got out of the car my feet were reluctant to comply to my demands but eventually after a slight shove from Aaron I was off. I knocked on my father's trailer door. When it open the breath I was holding I let go. "Hey dad" I said awkwardly and I stepped into the trailer.

Aden's POV

I watch as Tara faced her fears first. I then got out of the truck and walked to Josh's trailer, the journey was long but it gave me time to think. I had to in the end force my hand to knock on the door and A relieved looking Josh opened the door. "Aden!" He yelled and pulled me into a hug. I gave him a hug back. "Josh you should of just told me, no need to keep yourselves in the dark" A smile played onto Josh's lips. "I'm sorry Aden but I didn't know what you would think" I playfully pushed him and decided I could get over this whole thing a lot better with joking. "Any who I already guessed, I mean you are pretty girly" Josh laughed also recognizing my need to make a joke out of this whole ordeal. Smiles were on both of our faces as I patted Josh on the back, in the end I feel as though it got me closer to him. When we were both laughing and having a good time I remembered Tara. I wonder how she was doing with her father.

Tara's POV

My father was begging me for forgiveness. Told me the whole ordeal was mistaken, he went to meet my mother to tell her how I was. She called claiming she had a right to know. My father foolishly said yes. Of course he wasn't going to let his ex wife see him in sloppy clothing and he wanted to make her regret ever leaving him and their child so he got all dressed up. He said he was sorry for not following me at the restaurant but he stayed back to warn my mother never to contact him again. I listen to my father but I had nothing to say, I just leaned my head against his shoulder and listened to him talk. We then just sat there leaning against each other in silence. Which made me wonder how Aden was doing.