I was his since I was Five [10]

"Action!" Patrick the director yelled. I watched as they all, Aden and a few other famous people did their lines perfectly. Nervously I looked down at my script and I read over and over my lines.

"Do you think she loves me?" Aden asked his "friend"

"You'll have to ask her" he said. I got up and left right when I heard that because I knew what was going to happen soon and I wanted to avoid it. Cut was something I wanted to avoid and delay. Why? Because I didn't want to be the first to mess up my lines. But Patrick saw it coming and right when Aden finished his next line he yelled "Cut!" then in the speaker phone his next line around the whole camp was "Tara Weller please come to the set" it repeated again and I reluctantly walked to the set. Aden smiled and winked and I wanted to hit him. How could anyone be so calm at this moment? Oh yea that's right he does this regularly.

When I didn't smile back at Aden, his smile fell and he gave me a puppy dog face. He pulled me close to him as if we were doing the skit and he asked his line "Do you love me?" I bowed away head bowed and said "No" looking at him out of the corner of my eyes

"Why not? Are you in love with someone else?" he asked. It felt weird to hear the guy that I love ask me that.

"No love is just another way to say like" I stated. Aden's eyes lit up like he truly was happy to be on the chase for me again. He then leaned in and whispered into my ear. "I'm never going to stop chasing after you am I?" before I could reply that this was not part of the script Patrick yelled out "Cut!"

" I didn't even know we were filming" I said a little puzzled.

"Aden told me you would film more comfortable not knowing when the camera's are on" Patrick said smiling.

"You changed the script" I said still astonished.

"Get use to it Tara if Aden played by the rules he wouldn't be Aden" Josh said.

"So my part for right now is done with right?" I asked a little bit to excitedly.

"Yep" Patrick happy to give me good news.

"Brandon, Josh, let's go hang out" I said happy to be able to relax.

"Yea my actress of a best friend has time for me" Brandon cheered grabbing my arm.

We went out to eat and then shopping. Josh was just a drag, me a mild Drag and Brandon a talking machine. He was laughing at his own jokes, dragging us to stores making us try on clothes and telling us repeatedly that it's Aden's and Tara's money we have tons of it so why not spend it. By the fifth bag of stuff I was feeling truly sorry for Aden and his money.

"Brandon I think I have to get back to the set" I then tapped on my watch.

"Fine we'll go back"

"We kind of have to I don't know my parts at all" I admitted a little ashamed of myself for not practicing.

Brandon gasp and pulled us all into the car and drove like a speed demon to the set. I got out of the car in a rush and hit the director who just laughed at me.

"You didn't have to rush Tara I'm a flexible man" he laugh.

"Sir I don't know my lines" A smirk fell on his face.

"You don't have many lines Tara, I'm sure you'll improvise good enough" he then pushed me to the stage which was "Aden's bedroom."

Aden walked behind me and kiss my neck, he then turned me around and kissed me gently on the lips. "I missed the feel of you" he said. Then he gently pushed me onto the bed and he guided my hands to his shirt. I pulled it off reluctantly. I was reluctant to kiss a man let alone go this far with him in public. Also I didn't like thinking other girls would see him. He then started kissing lower down my neck and he started to pull up my shirt. Some tears started to fall down my face, I didn't like this at all. Aden immediately released me and jumped off of me. He was wide eyed and he looked pained. I couldn't have left the set quicker than I did.

Aden's POV

I don't know what my problem is originally the skit wasn't exactly like that but it was suppose to end soon we weren't going to go far at all, I was just hoping it'd open Tara up to loving me when we got back to our trailer. I moved to fast, she took off like a rabbit. When I called after her it felt like I just gave her more energy to run. What was I thinking? Tara never dated. She never had a guy to call her own, never kissed someone and I was expecting this of her? How selfish was I?

That night Tara didn't come sleep with me in the trailer.