Wrapped in safe arms

Lily POV:

I couldn't help but replay over and over in my head what happened with Craig. He did so many things to me, hit me, kicked me... raped me... I hate him.

Zayn saved me. If I wasn't with Zayn and I didn't know any of the boys and this happened with Craig he would have killed me... or I would have killed myself.

I think Zayn is the love of my life. He was always there. We have known eachother for such a short time and he already knows all my secrets and problems, and STILL tells me he loves me and that I am beautiful.

"Time to leave this hell hole! I said plopping myself into the wheel chair. It has been three days that I have been in this hospital. Zayn never left my side once. God he was perfect.

The doctors said I would be okay. Minor bruising to the ribs and some cuts here and there. I have to go back for a check up in a week and then I can start dancing agian!

I decided since I cant dance that the boys could have the week off to explore Chicago.

"Hey this hell hole saved you so you better be greatful." Zayn laughed. The nurse pushed me out of the hospital and into a taxi. Zayn was carrying my bags right next to me. He would smile down at me as often as he could. I loved his smile. It made me happy.

When we got into the cab Zayn whispered in my ear, "better be no hospital visits anytime soon, you hear." I smirked at him and leaned up to kiss him. He was perfect. I know I know I say he is perfect alot but how many girls get to say 'my boyfriend is the one and only ZAYN MALIK!' Only one does, me:)

When the driver got to the outside of our apartment, Louis swung the door open and grabbed me into a giant hug. "Owww" I hissed. It hurt but it felt so right.

"Oh god Lily I am so sorry." I looked at him and ruffled his hair. "Its okay, its a loving type of pain." He laughed and helped me stand up. Zayn threw Niall my bag and next thing I know he is carrying me bridal style all the way to our penthouse. He gently placed me on our bed.

"Okay everyone leave her alone. She needs her rest." Zayn said sternly. "You guys go out and do something and then if Lily is feeling up to it we will meet you guys for dinner."

Everyone nodded in agreement and left. Zayn carefully layed on my bed next to me. We both rolled so we were looking at eachother. We just stared at eachother for a few seconds. I leaned in and kissed him. After awhile of kissing like this I rolled on top of him. Things were getting heavy and I could feel the pain starting to kick in. My whole body hurt. No this moment wwas so perfect why do I have to be in pain now. "Oww" I grimiced and Zayn gently pushed me off him.

"Are you alright Lily, oh god! Did I hurt you?!!?" Zayn looked freaked out.

"Naw just sore. You would never hurt me." I smiled up at him and leaned up for a kiss. "Ouch." A tear streamed down my face.

"Listen Lily, we don't have to do this now. Lets wait and make the moment more special. A moment were we both want to and your not in pain and I'm not scared I keep hurting you." He smiled down at me. I nodded and scooched over so he could lay next to me. He put his arm down and I nuzzeled into his neck. We were wrapped together so perfectly.

"Zayn I love you."

"I love you too! and I promise no one is ever going to hurt you agian." He smiled down at me. We both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

Zayn woke me up abit later to see if I wanted to go to dinner. I violently shook my head yes and rushed to the bathroom. "Slow down Babe, I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"Shutup! But I love you." I smiled cheeky at him and jumped in the shower.I let the hot water run on my aching body. I haven't looked at my body since I was hurt and I am scared to. I judge myself to hard and lord only knows what I would do if I saw it. But I had to. I gently looked down to see myself covered in bruises. Black and blue bruises. I looked horrible, terrible was a better word. I was ugly.

 Within seconds I was huddled in a ball on the ground crying. I uncontrollably sobbed for a good ten minutes. The door swung open and I heard Zayn saying something but I was zoning him out. I didn't care what he said, nothing mattered. I was ugly...

"Lily! Lily! Answer me! Lily!" Zayn was now yelling at me. He flung the door to the shower open and I tried to hide my ugly self. I didnt want him looking at me.

"Lily whats wrong?" His voice filled with panic.

"Ugly... I'm ugly... Just leave me Zayn. Everyone always does. I sam so ugly. Go find yourself someone pretty and worth your time..." I whispered. He jumped in the shower fully clothed at grabbed me. He ran me out of the shower, and wrapped a towel around me. He tried to stand me up but I fell to my knees and was in hysterics. He grabbed me and held me. Never letting me go.

"Don't you every say that agian! I am in love with you and only you! You are the most beautiful women I have ever layed eyes on and I love you! I will never find someone better! You understand me! Lily I love you!" Zayn said, while making me look into his eyes. His voice filled with rage and panic. He grabbed my face and kissed me. "I love you Lily." He had tears in his eyes and his clothes were all wet. He was standing there holding me while I was wrapped in a towel crying.

"I love you too Zayn." I whispered.

"You're perfect for me Lily." He kissed my temple, and I felt safe once agian. Like he was saving me from myself. "I will do whatever it takes to prove that to you."

After about twenty minutes of sitting there Zayn picked me up and put me in my bed. He grabbed me some clothes and helped me put them on. (I was in too much pain)

We went to dinner with everyone as if nothing had happened. But all night long even through the laughs and smiles I could tell Zayn was upset about what happened earlier. He had his hand either on my leg or back all night. He never let me go, which I was okay with.

When we got home, he layed with me in my bed and wrapped me in his arms. "Zayn sorry about earlier." I confesed.

"Don't be, things happen. But always know if you have a problem with yourself, come to me. I never want you to go through anything alone. Okay, I always want you to know I am here. Understand me?" I nodded in agreement and grabbed the remote. I clicked on my T.V. to an episode of FriendZone... Zayn was fast alseep after that. Aww my baby is so cute when he sleeps.

Zayns POV:

I must prove to her someway she is the most beautiful women in the world and I love her to death. She is the love of my life and no one is ever going to hurt her agian... Never