This is hard...

Liam POV:

So here I am, sitting with my heart-broken Astrella. She barely eats, sleeps, talks. All she does is cry. Itsucks to seeher like this.

She tells me all the time about how if I wasn't there she would have no one and how good of a friend I am.

What sucks about this is I have to leave for 3 weeks. Simon signed me up for some singing class thing. Its a 3 week course where Harry and I go and mentor some kids who have dreams of being singers. I have to do it, my career is about that kind of stuff. But its going to break Astrellas heart.

So here we are, sitting and staring. Astrella never leaves this room. Visiting hours end in 20 minutes, and I am going to take her out for food, then tell her.

Visiting hours ended and she said her usual goodbye and then we walked out.

She looked tired, and sad.Bags under her eyes, pale, her eyes werent the bright green they normally are. She needed out of this hospital, and to breathe. We stepped in the elevator and walkedout to the car in silence.

"Here let me open your door." I went around to her sideand opened the door. She just stood there and looked at me. Her eyes filled with tears and she broke  out crying.I wrapped her  in this huge hug and wouldnt let her go.

"Liam... I... just... cant do this... anymore." She cried into my chest. I stood there and held her until she sobered up.

She pulled away and looked at me. "Liam thank you for being here. I really wouldnt be able to do this without you here." She stood on her tip-toes and kissed my cheek.That sent a wave of guilt through my body.

She got in the car and we drove to her house. No one was home,her Dada worked over night and her mom stayed at the hospital. We walked inside and she slumped on the couch.

"You need to eat something." I said.

"Not hungry." She whispered.

"Too bad. I am going to order some take out." I called and placed our order.

"Okay it will be about 15 minutes till food gets here."I said sitting on the couch.

"I said I wasnt hungry." She voiced.

"Listen, you haveto eat. A cup of ice isnt food and I know for a fact that is all you ate today."

"Why are you pushing this? I said I dont want  to eat. Leave it alone!"She started to get annoyed.

"And I said you need to eat!" I fought back. Why was she being like this.

"I don't eat for liars." She shot back.

What the hell does that mean?

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked. I was confused.

"Why dont you go pick up the food, and then just leave for you trip from there. No need to say good bye to me."

"Wait, how did you know?" I asked. She knew I was leaving.

"When you went to go order the food, Simon called you. I picked it up and he told me all about how youre going to help those kids, and all that. I know Liam." She was angry. "When the hell were you going to tell me Liam?!"

"Astrella please don't be like this. Its my job." I urged.

"Liam, it hurts that you lied to me." She said.

"How did I lie?"

"You um, you told me you would never leave me." She wispered.

"Astrella, its my job, I have too." Why was she being like this?

"Its fine. But i'm tired so you better go.I have to sleep." She stood up and started to walk away. I could hear crying.

"Astrella please dont be like this." I walked after her.

"Like what Liam? Hurt. Because I am. Not just for the fact that youre leaving but the fact you didnt tell me sooner! I tell you everything! We are supposed to be like best friends! Youre the only person who has been here for me Liam! Someone I thought would stay! Well I was wrong.Go have fun at your job, and when you come back, I won't need you anymore. I can do it by myself. I will stay with Ronnie until she  gets better. Without you." She scolded me.

"No, please. Astrella I am your best friend! I am, and we do tell eachother everything! I just didnt want to hurt you! Please Astrella I cant lose you! I love you! I care about Ronnie!! Please dont be like this!" I felt a tear fighting at my eye.

"She doesn't need any more liars in her life, and neither do I. Good Luck in everything you do Liam, but I think its time you go." She started to walk away.

I wasn't going to fight her. I was going to let her have what she wanted. She wanted me gone, then so be it.

I walked out the door and to my car. I jumped in and started to drive down the road, when my phone rang.

New Text Message:

To Liam: Be careful. Remember I will always love you. Sorry about what happened but you don't need to worry about me. I am a big kid. I can take care of myself. -Astrella"

To Astrella: I know youre a big kid but I still care about you. I would have told you right away if i knew it hurt you this much. I am so sorry, but I love you and whether you like itor not,  I am always going tobe there. -Liam xx

To Liam: We will see in three weeks how much you come around and that will decide whether or not I let you be my best friend again. -Astrella

To Astrella: I will be there every second of every day. Please text/call me whenever you feel like it. And if something happens with her call me  right away please. Love you! Be careful! -Liam xx

(end of text messages)

I really hope she forgives me...

Ohhhh no! Whats going on with Liam! Keeping secrets! Never a good thing! Next chapter soon!!