Home

Astrella POV:

Beep Beep Beep

I knew that sound from anywhere. I knew where I was, but I couldn’t think of how I got here.

I was in a hospital. The smell, the sounds, the boring white color of the walls. I knew something wasn’t right. Why was I here?

I peered around the room. I looked over and saw my mom asleep on the couch. I shuffled a bit in my bed. I had a terrible pain in my stomach.

“Astrella?” My mom shot out of the couch and to the seat next to my bed. “Oh my baby.” My mom started to cry. I reached my hand up and brushed away her tear. She smiled.

“Mom, why am I here?” I asked her. I needed to know. Her eyes were filled with sadness and another tear escaped her eye.

“You were in a car accident, you hit a deer.” All of the sudden those words hit me like a ton of bricks. I was driving my sister to a One Direction meet ‘n’ greet. I looked at her and back to the road to see us hit a deer. I got a bad cut in my stomach. She wasn’t responding. The hazel eyed boy who helped me. My sister. Oh my gish were is my sister!

“Mom were is Ronnie? What happened to her?” My mom just looked at me. I widen my eyes.

“She is um.” She hesitated.” She is in a coma. She flew from the seat through the windshield and hit her head. The doctors don’t know when she is going to wake up or if she is going to be okay. They said we have to stay strong for her right now.” My mom grabbed my hand. A tear fell down my cheek.

“Its all my fault.” I whispered.

“Don’t you dare say that! It is not. You were hurt badly and you STILL tried to save her. You were an angel for her. Both of you girls are miracles.” My mom looked at me.

The next couple days were hard. They wouldn’t let me go see Ronnie. I had to practice walking but they finally let me go home. They said after about a week of bed rest that I could go visit Ronnie. I needed to see her and tell her I was sorry.

I had finally enough strength to move myself to the couch in the living room. My mom and dad would take days switching back and forth from me to Ronnie. They never left either of us alone.

When we moved from America to London we all thought that was the end of our problems. My dads job getting transferred to a new country, leaving all of our friends and family, we didn’t think anything worse could happen to us. Well I guess we were wrong.

But anyways, I was sitting on the couch when my mom walked in, “You are going to have some visitors today so let me put your hair in a pony tail.” She said walking over and grabbing my hair.

“ Mom I don’t feel like seeing anyone.” I frowned. I just wanted to see Ronnie.

“Trust me, you will like these visitors.” She smiled. My mom had such a good way of holding her emotions in. You could tell this was killing her but she refused to show it.

Knock Knock

“They’re here!” My mom said. Obviously I couldn’t hear the knock on the door. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“Well come on in! Lovely to see you again. She is right in the living room! Please join us!” My mom exclaimed to the guests. I took one final breathe and they came around the corner. All of the boys who helped my sister and I. The blonde one, the dark one, the curly haired on, the one in stripes, and the one with the hazel eyes. His name was Liam. I remembered it from the accident. Liam is the one who saved me.

“Well hello there.” The curly haired one smiled cheeky at me. I did an awkward wave. As Harry was his name was introducing the rest of the lads all I could see was Liam staring at me. Staring at me as almost in awe. Like he was amazed.

“Can I help you? Why are you staring?” I finally said to him, I was annoyed, I wanted no one here.

He turned his head down and turned red. My mom looked at me with angry eyes. I looked away. I wanted nothing to do with them. I knew who they were. They are the famous boy band ‘One Direction’

They are the reason my sister is hurt. I didn’t care what they wanted. “Mom like I said today isn’t a good day for guests, especially of their sorts.” I wanted them gone. They were only doing this for the publicity they were going to get. I can see the headlines now, ‘One Direction saves girls life!’ and ‘The heros of One Direction’

Well yes they did save us but they were also the reason why this even happened in the first place.

They were all staring at me now. My mom looked at me and said, “Now listen Astrella, if it weren’t for these boys you nor your sister would be alive!” She scoulded.

“Well if it weren’t for these boys, we never would have been in the accident and as far as I am concerned my sister is just barely alive and we most certainly do not need them to help make her better.” I fought back. I stared at them. I hated them.

I stood up and almost fell. Liam ran to my side and grabbed me. I tried not to grimace but it was hard. “Let me go, I can do it myself.” I scoulded Liam yanking my arm away, I almost fell again and once again he caught me. My mom grabbed my arm and I pulled from his. “I am going to my room.” I said and let go of her arm walking as quick as my hurt body would let me.

I heard my mom apologizing for my actions and what not. But you know what, I am not sorry. I meant every word I said. I heard laughs and praise to the boys from my mother.

I was disgusted. I was lost in my own thoughts when I heard a knock at the door. “Go away.” I yelled.

The door cracked open. “Astrella?” Liam’s voice sounded through the room. His voice was amazing. So soft and mellow. Relaxing.

“What don’t you understand what go away means?” I scoulded.

“Please, why do you hate me so much?” He asked. I looked up at him and said, “Because if it weren’t for you my sister wouldn’t be dying right now.”

“Listen, I am so sorry about it, about everything, but you can’t hate me for making music that your sister liked.” He pleaded. He did have a good point. I scooted over so he could sit. He sat with caution for fear of hurting me.

“You’re right. But I am scared. She is my best friend and my little sister.” I started to cry. I still didn’t like him but he sure had a way of making me talk.