You're the real screwup

Lily POV:

We had a tough day at the studio. The boys had been working so hard lately. We leave in two weeks for tour and everything has been perfect! I am so excited! I get to go on the American tour and if management likes how the boys are doing with us, then we get to go on the rest of the world tour!  I get to see the world AND be with the love of my life. Oh yeah!!

We were all sitting around watching a movie. Zayn and I were cuddling. I normally hated cuddling but with him I love it!

“Zayn can we talk?” I smirked. He looked at me and his smile had got wide. We both jumped up. We were walking to our room when Harry yelled, “GET SOME! OWW CASSIE DON’T HIT ME!”

He was so weird.

Zayn closed the door and I locked it. The first thing he did was grab my waist and put his forehead on mine, “I love you.” He whispered. His breath touching my face. A smile spread wide across my face. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. This was it. We were going to do this. I really love him. My breath started to pick up and soon he had his hand on my face controlling the kiss.

 We made our way to the bed, I pulled away, “Zayn do you really love me?”

He stopped the kiss and looked in my eyes, “More than anything in this world. I am so happy to be your first time.”

 I smiled up at him, “I am happy its you too.”

We kissed a bit more, “You ready my love?” he asked stroking my cheek.

“Yes. I love you.”

---------------------------

I laid down with my head on Zayn’s shoulder. I cant believe I just did this. I was so happy. He looked happy in his sleep.

“Watching me sleep are we?” He laughed and slowly opened his eyes.

“No.” I blushed. Damn he caught me.

“Thank you.” He kissed my forehead. “For really caring, and loving me.” I leaned up and kissed him.

“Zayn I love you so much.” I sat up and was looking at him. He was layed down and my hand was on his stomach. He was smiling at me. “Zayn can I ask you something that’s been bothering me?”

“Sure anything.” He grabbed my hand.

“Who was she?”

“Who?”

“Come on Zayn you know who I am talking about.” I rolled my eyes at him.

He sighed.”She was a girl I met when you and Bek were on that trip with your class. She asked me to sign something for her. I admit she was pretty, but nowhere near as beautiful as you. She asked me if I could come see her daughter really quick because she loved us. I said yeah and I followed her into a store and she saw a camera and turned and kissed me. She was doing this all for the media. I kissed back not knowing and when I kissed her it stung my heart. Images of you ran through my head. I felt so guilty. I pulled away and then ran. I looked back and she was laughing. I was ging to tell you but then you invited me to your parents house and I just couldn’t. I didn’t want to break you. I made the stupid mistake of trying to hide it. I am so sorry. You will honeslty never know how sorry I am. I love you and I would never forgive myself if I had lost you.  Lily I am so sorry.” He had a tear streaming down his face. I was in shock but I moved my hand up and wiped his tear. I leaned down and kissed him.

“I know you’re sorry and you never would have hurt me. I love you Zayn.”

“I love you too.”

We were perfect. I loved him and he loved me. That’s all that mattered.

----------------

“Mom I leave in one week. I am going to miss you.” I said into the phone.

“We’ll miss you to honey. Are you going to go see your brother before you leave?” My mom asked. She doesn’t know that he hurt me. She doesn’t know any of it.

“Umm no mom, I’m not.” I said looking down. Zayn was sitting on the other side of the room. He was looking at his phone.

“Why not?!? You need to go see him. After all you are the reason he is in jail!”

“Mom, he was doing drugs!” I started to yell a bit. Zayn looked up from his phone. I just ignored him.

“You just had to tell on him right! You sent him to jail and now he tells us that he has up to twenty five years in jail because of those drug charges." I felt a tear fall down my face. If only she knew why he was really in jail for that long. If only she knew that he hurt me.

“Mom I am not going to see him at all. Ever!” I yelled.

“You have always been jealous of him! Because you were an only child and he took some of our love! You always got him trouble! Say it! You hate him!”

“Mom, why are you defending him?!?!” I cried. Zayn ran over to me and was staring at me. His eyes full of worry. What Zayn didn’t know what my mother and I never had a good relationship. She always favored Craig. My dad was never home. I didn’t really have parents. When I took Zayn to meet them, they were very weird towards us.

“I am done with you. You want nothing to do with Craig then you want nothing to do with me. Just leave us alone and go with your new famous boyfriend. He will just leave you soon enough. He will see that your not p0retty and just lousy.” Tears flowed down my face after I heard this.

“Mom.” I choked out.

“Don’t call me that. I never wanted a daughter anyways.” She hung up and I dropped the phone. The tears came fast and I couldn’t stop them. Zayn wrapped me in a hug.

“What did she say?” He asked wiping some tears from my face.

“She never wanted a daughter and to just stay out of her life. If I didn’t like Craig she didn’t like me. She said she you were ging to leave me.” The tears started pouring again.

“I will never leave you. Ever. “ Zayn grabbed my face and made me look him in the eyes. “I love you. Understand. If she is going to treat you that way she doesn’t deserve you as her daughter.”

For the next hour I just cried into Zayn’s arms.

“My love, I am going to take a shower. I need a second to think.” He gave me a look.

“Please remember you are the love of m y life and we are going to be together forever. I love you.” He kissed my cheek.

Zayn POV:

How could someone say something like that to her? She was so delicate. So fragile. So beautiful.

I felt a sudden surge of anger when I replayed what she told me in my head. I grabbed the phone without thinking and found her mothers number. It rang a couple times and then I heard the harsh voice, “You need to stop calling me, I am not taking you back. You’re worthless.”

“Now you listen to me, that beautiful girl is the world to me. I will never leave her. You understand! That bastard Craig hurt her and you did nothing! I bet you knew what was going on the whole time! I hope you know you just lost the best thing ever to happen to you! You can keep that sick bastard and I will take your beautiful, talented daughter. You never talk to her again! She doesn’t need you! She has us, her real family!” I yelled into the phone.

“You can keep her. She is just a screw up!” Her mom laughed into the phone.

“You’re the screw up as a mother.” I hung up. I felt so much anger inside of me. I did a loud scream. I was about to flip out when I felt two arms wrap around me.

“Just breathe” She said into my back.

I turned around to see her smiling, “Thank you Zayn. I love you.” She walked up and kissed me. “Your family is the only one I need. You, the boys, Cassie, Bek and Adian. The best family ever.”

She was the best thing that has ever happened to me…