I guess it's a yes?

Atrella POV:

“Listen there really is no reason to hate me. I would really like to be friends.” Liam said. H ewas sitting next to me on my bed while the other boys were in the kitchen with my parents. Liam had a strange way of making me talk. I told him about how close my sister and I were. How I have never had a boyfriend. We had talked for a good hour just about life, which was nice.

“Liam we shouldn’t be friends.” I sighed. Liam didn’t need the baggage.

“Well we are going to be whether you like it or not.” He smirked.

“Listen, just because we had a heart to heart doesn’t make us best friends.”

“Oh but saving your life does.”

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes and a smile spread across his face. I don’t think I would mind having a friendship with him.

“Liam! Where are you?” Niall’s voice rang through the hall. He peered through the slightly open door. “Oh hey Astrella.” Niall smiled weakly. He looked nervous.

“Niall she doesn’t hate us, calm down.” Liam laughed. I smiled small. I didn’t really hate them, well I couldn’t really hate them. It’s not their fault.

“Well Liam, Paul called, he needs us to come back to the complex.” Niall said. He turned and walked out. Liam looked back at me and sighed. “Well I guess its time for be to be going. But can I have your number? I would really love to have you keep me updated on everything and if its alright with you and your parents, I would like to come back and visit.”

“Of course.” I gave Liam my number and he gave me a small hug. The other boys came in my room and gave me hugs as well. “Bye boys and I guess I don’t hate you all.” I laughed.

The boys did some final waves and were out my bedroom door. Liam was last to walk out.”Oh hey Liam!”  I yelled after him. He peeked his head  around the corner, “Yes?” He answered.

“Thank you for caring.” I smiled. Somehow I could tell he really did care… and I liked it.