Living together

Lily POV:

I had so much on my mind today and the last ting I wanted to do was come home and have to faace them. They were so annoying. Ugg I walked in and the music was blaring, Louis and Harry were yelling songs at eachother, Liam was yelling at them, Cassie was in the kitchen cooking dinner, Bek and Adian were making out as usual, and Zayn and Niall were playing video games. My house was in complete chaos. I already hated it. I snick in the house and ran to my room. I jumped in the shower. Finally some peice and quiet, or so I thought. Next thing I know my door is being busted open.

"GIVE IT BACK!" Louis yelled at the top of his lungs.

"NEVER!" Harry yelled running right  past my shower. I grabbed my towel and jumped out.

"STOP IT!" I yelled and both boys stopped dead in there tracks. Everyone else ran in the bathroom. I was furious.

"Rule one, I swear to god I am not afriad to hit you. You NEVER come in my bathroom! Understand me?!? Now get the hell out!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I was pissed. Everyone got out except for Zayn.

"What the hell do you want?" I hissed.

"Sorry the guys are really immature at times, but trust me you will get to love us. I will sit by the door so they won't come in any more." He walked out and I heard a thud in front of the door. I finished my shower and got dressed. I opened my door and saw Zayn doing exactly what he said. Wtaching my door. "Thanks Zayn." i smiled at him.

"Lily we are so sorry. We didn't mean to come in while you were showering." Harry and Louis said together.

"It's fine, just remember the rule and that goes for everyone."

I walked into the kitchen. "Oh something smells good." I exclaimed with a smile on my face.

"I hope you don't mind but I made dinner." Cassie said smiling sweetly.

"Not at all. Thank You so much. You didn't have to!"

"I feel bad about the boys. They really are good guys I rpomise. I had some issues and they helped me through everything. I rpomise you will get used to them."

"We will see."

--------------------

"Oh hell no. Who came up with this. Not happening. Won;t do it!" I said. We were discussing room arrangements. Zayn in my room, I think not.

"Well you have to. We already ordered a bed for him, it will be here next week." Adian said stifly.

"I hate you..." I got up from the table and started walking away, "Zayn come on."

"Okay" Zayn smiled following behind me.

I freaken hated this.....