Chapter 25

When I woke up the next morning, Harry wasn’t next to me like he was last night after I fell asleep. I jumped up with a start after that, and heard someone come walking quickly down the hall and into my room. Harry appeared and ran himself over to my side and hugged me and kissed my forehead. 

“Well, there’s good news.” Harry said. “He’s awake and talking. He’s very weak though, because he lost a lot of blood. But he was conscious when he heard you yelling and is requesting to see you later, he’s worried about you.” 

“Okay.” I said weakly. Harry tightened his arms around me and leaned over to peck me on the lips.

“I love you, i’m sorry I snapped at you yesterday. I didn’t want to see you get hurt...” Harry said. 

“That planned worked out lovely.” I mumbled sarcastically. I tried to get up and walk away to go downstairs, but Harry stopped me and pulled me back down with him. “Let me go!” I said to him. 

“No. You’re not listening to me.” he said to me. 

“Yes, I am listening to you! I get it! Let me go Harry!” 

“I know your not because your not looking at me. Now say it and look me in the eye.” He got me there. I turned around to look at him and he was looking down at me in seriousness. I couldn’t even open my mouth to try and prove myself right, I buried my face into his chest and cried softly. “Thats what I thought...” he mumbled as he kissed my forehead and tried to calm me down. 

“Harry... i can’t believe this.” I said in his chest still. 

“I know, love. None of us can... please remember that we are all here for you when you need us, okay?” he said to me. I nodded as he let me get up to finally go downstairs and have a bite of breakfast. It was just the two of us in the house right now and I rummaged through the cabinets to try and find something to eat.

“I made you something, hold on.” he said, picking me up and sitting me down at the table. I giggled a little bit when he picked me up and kissed me on the forehead afterwards. “I got you to smile.” he said to me, smiling again. 

“Can i eat now?” I asked him. He nodded as he went over to go get me my plate and placed it in front of me. 

“I put chocolate chips in them, the way you like it.” He said to me in the biggest little child voice in the world. I laughed at his voice but ate the food anyways, telling him it was good while doing it. 

“LIAM SAYS THAT IF YOU DON’T TAKE CARE OF HIS DAUGHTER WHILE HE’S STUCK IN THE HOSPITAL HE’S GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASRE WHEN HE GETS OUT!” Louis shouted as he came into the flat. 

“Tell him to calm his arse and that I am.” Harry said. 

“He’s expecting you guys, tell him yourself.” Eleanor said, sitting next to me after giving me a hug on the shoulders. I forgot that he was expecting to see us. “Oh, Danielle wants clothes too. I’ll go get those for you.” she said, going upstairs to Danielle and Liam’s room to find clothes for her. Louis and Harry continued on about something else and I finished eating so I went upstairs to my room, to see that Eleanor was going through my drawers.