Chapter 10

“Wow... you look... wow.” he said to me as I walked closer. I blushed at him and giggled as he put his arm around me. He looked good. He was wearing black jeans, a white v-neck, and a black blazer on top. This was actually regular clothing for him, but it looked good right now on him. Not that it didn’t before, but you get what I mean. 

“Thanks, you look good too.” I said to him. I saw him blush in the corner of my eye and smile down at me. We said goodbye to everybody that was in the house at the time and left for his car. “Where are we going?” I asked him. I realized afterwards that he wasn’t going to tell me. 

“Katie, you should know by now....” he started.

“I know.” I mumbled. 

“So why did you ask?” he asked me. 

“I guess I was hoping for a chance.... still no?” I stated.

“Still no.” he smirked. I groaned and leaned my head back on the chair. He laughed at how mad I was getting because he wasn’t telling me where we were going. To my surprise, we drove by all of the big restaurants, and all the littler places as well. By now I was really interested in where he was taking me, ignoring him laughing at me. 

“You’ll never guess it.” he said to me.

“I’ll find out...”

“When we get there.”

“Shut up.” I mumbled to him. He smirked and continued driving, and I looked around. I noticed we were getting further away from city life, but closer to the water. I moved forward out of my seat a bit to see straight forward now instead of out of my window. He started laughing even harder. “Shush!” I said to him. He stopped the car and turned it off. 

“Come on, out. Let’s go.” he said to me. I opened the door and followed him to the front. He put his hand on my arm and guided me to a massive yacht that was docked on the side. I smiled at him as we got closer. “So i see you figured it out?” he asked me. 

“Yes I have.” I said to him as we stepped onto the boat. I followed him inside to where the table was set up. He put me in my chair like the gentlemen that he is, believe it or not. He left me for a minor second and went to go get our food and brought it over to us. 

“I stole Louis’ recipe of chicken stuffed with cheese, since I know you like it so much. I have ice tea over there, since i’ve learned its your favorite.” he smiled to me. I smiled back at him.

“Wow Harry, you pay attention.” I said to him jokingly. He rolled his eyes and he started to dig into his food, as did I after he had started. Even while I was eating, I should still feel his eyes on me. I looked up at him a couple of times while i was eating to see him look back down at his plate. As soon as I had finished, I was going to get up to get my iced tea, when Harry jumped up and grabbed my plate.

“I’ll take that.” he smiled at me.