Chapter 30

We’ve only been married for about a week and Harry’s already possibly the best husband I could ever have. For example: he took me to Hawaii for our honeymoon. Hawaii. I’ve wanted to go to Hawaii for years now. Years. I smiled while standing outside on our balcony, looking out at the ocean around us. The sun was setting over the horizon and it was so pretty. I felt Harry put his arms around my waist and kiss my cheek softly. 

“Do you like it?” he asked me. I laughed to myself. This was the twentieth time he’s asked me that this week.

“Why did you even ask? I love it, Harry. Thank you.” I said as I turned around and kissed his cheek. He smiled back down at me and then his face turned into an expression i’d never seen on him before. 

“You look so beautiful right now... i’m going to get really corny, but whatever.” he said, kissing my forehead as I laughed at him. “You really are so perfect. The breeze right now is making you even more perfect, the way your hairs blowing, along with your dress. The sun setting is helping too, everything’s just so perfect about you, Katie. I love you so much, I couldn’t imagine being married to anyone else, or having anyone else have my child.” My cheeks were flushed with red by the time he finished and I smiled as he kissed me. “Lets go back inside, love.” he said to me. He picked me up bridal style and carried me back inside of our hotel room, shutting the door on the way back in and laying me down on the bed. 

“I love you so much.” I said to him. 

“I love you too, I can’t believe your pregnant. Like... are you sure?” he asked. I laughed at him as he kissed my cheek and forehead numerous times. Yeah, he really couldn’t believe it when I told him. He’s still in shock, clearly. 

“Ask Allie if you don’t fully believe me, she was there and she saw me take 5 other tests and they all came out with the same answer, Haz.” I replied back as he kissed my lips this time. 

“So its really going to happen..... are you happy, babe?” he asked me. 

“Of course i’m happy. Why wouldn’t I be?” I asked him as he softly kissed my neck. “I have the most amazing family around me, i’m having my own child like i’ve always wanted, and i’ve got the most amazing husband on the planet.” I said, bringing his face up to mine to kiss him. He smiled as he pulled away and kissed my forehead. 

“What do you want to do tonight, my lady? No drinking for you, though.” he said. I rolled my eyes at him as he kissed my nose. 

“Cuddle and watch a movie while ordering room service. I’m hungry.” I said to him. I’ve been in a cuddling mood lately, well basically ever since I found out I was pregnant. He nodded at me and kissed my temple, bringing me up onto his lap and reaching over to get the menu for room service.

“What do you want, babe?” he asked me. I skimmed over the menu and settled for an order of pasta in the end, which of course makes Harry think now that i’m starving myself or something. “Now what movie do you want to watch?” he asked me.

“Um, I don’t care. Put on whatever you want.” I said to him. He nodded as he reached over to the sit of the table and put on Love, Actually. I should have known. “Of course.” I said with a smile. I knew him to well.