Chapter 11

one month later

This past month has been crazy. After Danielle announced she is pregnant, it was wild. None of us were expecting it, especially me. But none the less, once that happened Danielle moved in with us. Zayn and Niall agreed to share rooms, putting aside one room for the incoming baby in the next months. I was genuinely excited for the baby, that meant in a way I would have a younger sibling, and I was an only child so it made me really happy. 

I haven’t said anything to Liam about the whole adoption thing. I wanted to do it now, but he’s already got enough on his plate with Danielle being pregnant. I was thinking of waiting now to tell him I want to do it, so that’s exactly what I did. I avoided being with him alone, or it just being me, Danielle, and him. I would ask to pack by myself for California, but then Harry would come in and we would end up getting distracted. 

Speaking of Harry, the relationship is going great. He’s the nicest and sweetest guy, always spoiling me so much. I’ve told him to stop numerous times, but of course he’ll just ignore me and keep on going. When I want my time to myself, he respects that. When I want to spend some time with any of the other boys, he respects that. When I want a girls day, he respects that. 

Right now I was putting the finishing touches up on my packing, granted we leave in like ten minutes for California. It was my first time going to America, and I was excited. I only started packing a week ago, because I had to wait for my passport to come in, which was a bitch to get because apparently its not registered in the system that Liam’s my guardian. 

“Hey beautiful.” Harry said, coming into my room watching me while pack. He sat on the edge of my bed and watched me while i packed up the remainder of my stuff, which right now was just my bikini I got with Eleanor and Danielle a couple of days ago. 

“Hey.” I said, stuffing the rest in and turning around to face him. He smiled and brought me onto his lap, kissing me softly. 

“Almost ready to go?” he asked me. I nodded. 

“Yeah. Zayn’s got all the hair products and stuff, right?” I asked him. He nodded. “Then i’m pretty much all set.” I said, picking up my suit case and my carry on bag. Harry took my suit case from me and carried that down for me. 

“She’s done!” Harry said, placing my suitcase on the floor, Paul coming into take it from the floor to pack it away.

“Finally! Can we leave now?!” Niall complained. 

“Shut up.” I said to him. Taking the cup of coffee that was waiting for me on the counter. Liam directed everybody out and we all piled into the car, he locked up the flat, and we left. I sat next to Harry with Niall on the other side of me. 

Obviously I was really close to Harry, but Niall was a close second. I could go to him with anything and we hung out a lot. He always asks me if Harry’s treating me right and threatens to kill him if he’s not. He still calls me Princess, regardless of me dating Harry and if the other boys give him crap about it. He spoils me too, but not as much as Harry does thank god. 

On the ride to the airport Louis was hyper as hell. He threw stuff at all of us, and soon Eleanor started to throw things as well. Its like his mum Jay said the other week, they are dippy together, that’s why their perfect for each other. 

“Seriously Lou, cut it out.” Niall said, complaining. Finally I had enough and I picked up something and chucked it at them. 

“IF ITS WAR YOU WANT, ITS WAR YOU’LL GET.” Louis said to us. Harry and I started to throw back at them. When something hit me in the face though, Harry started throwing harder.

“YOU’RE GONNA REGRET HITTING HER IN THE FACE, TOMLINSON!” Harry shouted to Louis. Eventually, the little war was over and we reached the airport. 

“We won.” Harry said, taking my hand in his and walking us into the airport. I laughed and smiled at him in victory as we walked into the airport, paparazzi everywhere already. Paul and the rest of security guarded us pretty well, Harry bringing me close to him protectively. Paul took all of our luggage for us, and that just left us with our carry-ons. I had my computer in my carry on, along with my phone, purse i stuffed inside, and later to be filled with food we’re going to buy once we get passed security. Once that was done, I stocked up in the stores on books, magazines, and food. 

“Guys, the plane leaves in an hour, lets go! We don’t want to miss our flight!” Paul said to us. 

“But the terminal is right there!” Louis said, still stocking up. 

“That’s what you said the last time.” Paul said. I laughed as Harry checked us out and I put everything inside of my bag. I was not ready for this long flight, it was going to be so boring. I was able to sit next to Harry, after convincing Liam to let me do so. He held my hand as we entered the plane and sat down in our first class seats. I picked the window seat and Harry slid in next to me. 

“You know, if your scared, you can hold my hand i’ll be totally okay with it.” Harry said to me. I laughed at him and rolled my eyes, putting my seat belt on and then putting my hand into his.

“Your so cheesy.” I said to him as he kissed my cheek. 

“I know.” he said to me. I sat up and leaned my head on his shoulder, preparing to fall asleep, and preparing for the long flight ahead.