Chapter 7

two weeks later

I woke up quickly the next morning. I was jumping with excitement in my body. I didn’t know why I was this happy, but I was. Today would be the first day I spend entirely with Liam since I arrived, that little day out he’s promised me for the past two weeks. 

The first time it was supposed to happen, Danielle ended up coming over being upset about something. I told him to hold it off and take care of her first. I said she was more important for me and he got angry with me when I said that, but I shooed him away anyways to go take care of Danielle. I ended up spending the day with Niall playing football outside. 

The second time it was supposed to happen, all of the band was called into a surprise meeting by Simon Cowell. Not wanting me to exactly meet him yet, Liam shipped me off to Eleanor’s for the day, were we spent our entire time talking about how she wants to set me up with Harry so desperately. 

But finally, today was going to be the day. Danielle was set to teach a class all day long today, which left her out of the way. Simon was doing some filming, so he wasn’t an issue. The rest of the boys all had their own plans with each other for the day, so they wouldn’t ask to join us. 

I jumped out of bed and into the shower quickly, washing my hair and changing into the clothes I picked out. They consisted of a pair of jean shorts and a lace backed tank top that i’ve been wearing a lot lately. I threw on my gladiators and brushed my hair out afterwards, applying light make up (Liam doesn’t let me leave the house with pounds and pounds on) and heading out the door. I jumped down the stairs and walked into the kitchen to see everybody sitting, waiting for some food. 

“Your all so quiet.” I said to them. 

“Its early morning, give us a break.” Zayn crabbed to us. I nodded to him and looked around. I didn’t see Liam.

“Where’s Liam?” I asked them.

“Upstairs or something. We should go wake him up. Danielle isn’t here, so its safe.” Louis said. I smirked as I followed him up and to his end of the hallway. I realized that this would be my first time in his room, I had never really felt a need to go into his room and bother him. I pressed my ear lightly to the door to see if I could hear snoring, and I could. Louis opened the door carefully, and I crept in behind him. 

“Lou, go away.” Liam moaned. Louis was jumping on Liam’s bed by now, and I slid in behind him and started hitting his arm. 

“TIME TO GET UP SLEEPING BEAUTY KATIE’S HERE!” Louis yelled, jumping off and running out. Liam turned over to face me and smiled.

“Who’s idea was it?” he asked me. 

“Lou’s of course.” I said to him. He smirked at me as he sat up and brought me into his arms. 

“So I take it your excited for today, huh?” he asked me with a laugh.

“Of course I am.” I said to him. “What are we doing?” I asked him, hoping that he would tell me, unlike Harry who doesn’t say a word.