Chapter-22

Harry’s POV

Watching them sit so close was pretty disgusting, but not unbearable. I was getting more used to them together, and I haven’t seen Olivia this happy in a while. Even when she was with George.

I certainly didn’t believe Malfoy when he said that watching Olivia was an innocent action. No one would believe that. I don’t care if he’s her boyfriend or not, he still didn’t have a right to that.

As I was thinking that, I heard Olivia’s voice in my head again. ‘Calm down, Harry. Nothing happened.’ I looked back to see her looking out to the field. I looked down to the field, and immediately froze.

The most beautiful women I have ever seen walked out on the grass far below. In the corner of my eye, I saw Ron and Hermione turn to look also. “Bloody hell. The Veela have arrived.” Ron muttered, sitting up in his seat to get a better look.

I was about to ask, when Fred came sat down. “They’re Bulgarian’ mascot.”

They stayed on the field for about five minutes, and then the leprechauns came. All of the Weasley’s, with the exception of Ron, stood up shouting. I couldn’t help but laugh at the sight of them.

All of the Irish players flew around as the leprechauns danced. I wasn’t very impressed by the tricks they were doing, and Ron didn’t look very impressed either. He turned to me and smiled. “Just wait until you see what Krum can do.”

After the leprechauns were done, the Bulgarians came out to join the Irish on the field. I only caught a glimpse of Krum before the game started. Ireland quickly scored the opening point, which was soon followed by two more. The Weasley’s were going berserk, and I was certain they wouldn’t have their voices tomorrow.

Before Ron could mutter another thing about Ireland, the Bulgarians finally scored. Ron and I quickly stood up, Ron screaming, “About time!”

The game turned brutal when Krum sent the Irish seeker, Lynch, spiraling into the ground. Ginny stood up with her arms up. “Come on, Lynch, anyone could see that was a Wronski Feint!” George gently put his hands on her shoulders, making her sit again.

About five minutes passed before Lynch was ready to play again. Ireland quickly got their game back, and before long, they stretched their score to 130. The Bulgarians still had 10, and Ron was fuming.

During the next ten minutes, the Bulgarians still haven’t scored, and the Irish scored 4 more times. Finally the game ended with Krum catching the snitch, but Ireland still won by 10, with the score being 170-160. Ron yelled out in frustration as the rest of the Weasley’s screamed and high-fived each other.

Fred and George walked next to us as we left. “That was one great game, wasn’t it Harry?”

I shrugged, looking around for Olivia. I hadn’t seen her or Malfoy after the game. “It would have gone better if Dimitrov, Ivanova, and Levski could score.”

Hermione looked back and forth between us, clearly confused. “Who are they?”

Ron quickly answered. “They’re supposed to be some of the best chasers in the country, but today they just looked like complete idiots.”

I smiled, turning to Ron. “At least Krum did well tonight. He took another down with the Wronski Feint. Now, have any of yo-”

Before I could finish my sentence, someone screamed behind us. We spun around just as a tent caught on fire. We ran forward, but we didn’t get far before someone with a mask covering their face stepped in front of us. Hermione pulled my arm, making me duck just as a spell passed over our heads. We bolted to the right before they could send anymore our way.

“Potter!”

Ron, Hermione, and I turned to see Malfoy hurrying over to us. He looked extremely worried. He stopped in front of us, looking around everywhere. “Where’s Olivia?” he asked, breathless.

I immediately froze. I wasn’t very worried because I knew Olivia would be sort of safe with Malfoy, but now that I knew she was alone…

“We thought she was with you!” Hermione yelled as another tent caught on fire.

He cursed and ran off, looking around frantically. “I’ve never seen Malfoy so worried about something.” Ron yelled as we started to run again.

Before I could reply, I heard someone scream my name. I quickly turned to see Olivia running towards us, but she was looking behind me. She screamed out my name again, but there was a flash of light, and the world went black.