Chapter-18

Olivia was asleep in my arms by the time we got back to the tent. It had to be around midnight, because when I walked in, only Hermione and Ron were up. Hermione stood up when I walked in, taking Olivia’s bag from my arm. “Why did you bring her here?”

I walked over to the couch to set Olivia down before I answered. “Um, Malfoy wasn’t very happy that Olivia kept the secret from him.”

Hermione frowned, looking down at Olivia. “You’d think he would understand.”

I shrugged, walking over to my bed. I was about to sit down, when Hermione yelped. I spun around to see Olivia’s bag on the ground. I looked up at Hermione curiously, and she pointed to the bag. “There’s something crawling around in there.”

I was about to ask, when I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Olivia looking at her bag. “What do you mean there’s something in there? I only have my clothes.” She glanced up at me, frowning. “Can you help me over there? I don’t have much feeling in my legs.”

I nodded quickly, grabbing her arm. She limped over to her bag, and, crouching down to open the top, she smiled. She looked up at Hermione, her smile turning apologetic. “I’m sorry, Hermione. Sev must’ve brought him.” Looking between Hermione and Ron, her smile dropped. “Are you two afraid of snakes?”

Hermione’s POV

“Are you two afraid of snakes?” she asked seriously. Ron shook his head, while I just kind of shrugged. She reached for her bag again, but this time she brought out a long, green snake. I stumbled back at the size of the reptile. Why did she have that thing?

She looked up at me, probably reading my thoughts. “His name’s Aldrea. Sev gave him to me last year.”

I looked to Harry, who looked confused as hell. “How long was he there? How did he get in there?”

Olivia laughed, looking down at the snake. “Sev must have brought him when he came earlier. I haven’t seen him all summer; Sev kept him at Hogwarts for some reason.” She turned to Harry, becoming serious once again as Aldrea slithered up to her rest on her shoulders. “Now, what did you say about Draco?”

~~~A/N PLEASE READ!!!~~~

Okay, I know this chapter was short, but I was in a hurry. I’ll be leaving at any time now to go get glasses, so I’m looking forward to that. Finally, I might be able to see clearly! Also, I was thinking about starting a Twilight Fanfic. The titles going to be Crimson Star, and I can guarantee, this is NOT just another normal Twilight Fanfiction. Here’s part of chapter one!

Bella Swan. A normal, shy, petite girl. As a baby, she lived with her parents in Forks, Washington. Until her mom moved away, taking Bella with her. For a while, everything was fine. Until Bella turned three.

Renee (her mother) was driving home from the store with Bella in the backseat, when Renee stepped on the brakes. Ignoring the rain that was falling brutally from the sky, she stepped out, running to the side of the road where a small, limp form was lying.

She cautiously bent down, wiping the wet hair away from the face. She gasped when she saw it was a small boy, who couldn't be much older than Bella.

She turned her head to the side, looking for anyone nearby. But she saw no one who could have left the child here. She looked down again, and her heart ached at the sight of a bruise on the boy's cheek.

Checking behind her once again, she lifted the boy up, placing him in her backseat next to a sleeping Bella. Without wasting anymore time, she sped off to the hospital.