Chapter-3

Draco’s POV

I hate that Weasel brain. I have never particularly liked him, but now, now I hate him. He has the girl, and the nerve to rub it in my face. I glared at him as he kissed her right in front of me. I don’t know if he did that on purpose, or if it was to ‘brighten her day’, but frankly, I don’t care.

When they broke apart, he looked her up and down and smiled. “Go get changed, and I can give you your present, and we can start celebrating your birthday. I have a lot planned.” She looked confused and looked down at herself.

I looked at her from the back, and smiled when I saw her clothes. She was wearing these shorts that stopped about mid-thigh, and a green tank-top. I laughed and said teasingly, “I think everyone would enjoy today if you kept that on.” She smiled and playfully glared at me. All I had running through my head was ‘I have to make her mine.’

She hurried into her room, but I saw the blush on her face. When the door was shut, George turned to me. “Not cool, Malfoy.” He stepped up close, right into my face, but I didn’t even blink. “She’s my girlfriend, so don’t even try. She wouldn’t come to you anyway.”

I tilted my head and looked at him closely. I smiled when I saw his eyes dilate ever so slightly. I got even closer to him and snickered. “If you really believed that, you wouldn’t get so worried.”

He looked shocked for a second and opened his mouth, but he just shut it and glared at me. When I heard Olivia coming back, I backed up and sat on the couch. He glared at me one last time, and then turned to Olivia.

“We are going to go meet your friends around 9:00, so we have a lot of time to kill.” He took her hand and led her to the opposite couch. When he had his back turned, Olivia sent me glance, and I knew she heard everything we said. She tapped her head, but when George turned to look at her, she acted like she was moving her hair out of her eyes. He sat her down and smiled at her. “Now, we will have an awesome day today, and you get to pick what we do.”

Olivia glanced at me again, but I don’t think George saw. She looked up at him again and smiled. “We get to watch movies.”

George nodded and went over to the TV. He started to search through them, and I knew it would take awhile. She turned to me and I heard her voice in my head. ‘Why do you try so hard, Draco?’

I raised an eyebrow and smiled. ‘What exactly am I trying to do?’

She narrowed her eyes. ‘Come on Draco. He’s my boyfriend. Just leave him alone. If we brake up, I might give you another chance. But I doubt we’ll just brake apart suddenly. So give it a rest. I’m not that important.’

I shook my head and smiled. ‘You have no idea, Liv.’ Olivia smiled slightly and was going to say something, but George interrupted us.

“I found the movie!” I turned and saw that he wasn’t even looking at us. Which meant that he didn’t know we were talking. Good. It was better that our conversation was better kept a secret.

He started to have trouble with the TV, and Olivia had to go and show him how to do it. I couldn’t help but laugh when she started to talk to him like he was a three year old. He glared at me when Olivia had her back turned, but she whacked his arm. I swear, that girl had eyes in the back of her head. “No, that’s crazy Draco.” She said as she turned around with a smile on her face.

I laughed and sank back into the seat. They got the movie started, and George sat down, pulling Olivia down into his lap. But she turned and smiled at me.

Watch out Weasel brain. One slip up, and it’s over. She willbe mine soon.

~~~A/N~~~

Okay, to try something new, I will need 5 votes, and 5 comments. And the comments have to be from DIFFERENT people. Okay, thank you for reading!!! Really appreciate it!