Chapter-7

Harry’s POV

My eyes flew open and I sat up in bed, sweat dripping from my head. But I didn’t pay attention to that. My scar was burning. My hands flew to my head and I hissed in pain. I opened my eyes, but I couldn’t make anything out.

 I saw someone die. I don’t know who it was or where it was at, but I saw them. There was the little thing in the seat, Wormtail was on the ground, and there was a guy in a leather jacket. But I didn’t know who it was.

 This was the third time I’ve had this dream.

 After a few minutes, the pain started to go away, until it was just a throbbing. I sat there for a few more minutes, and then reached for parchment and a quill. I quickly scribbled the only four words I could think of saying to someone I haven’t talked to all summer.  “Did you feel it?” I folded up the paper, wrote Olivia Potter on the back, and handed it to Hedwig, who was starting to make a lot of noise.

 I watched as Hedwig left, and I felt another pang of irritation toward Olivia. Why did she go and cheat on George? I thought they looked good together, and George really liked her. The irritation was the only reason why I hadn’t talked to her, but I had to put that aside. I loved my sister. I missed her random comments and her humor.

 And that’s another reason why I was excited for Mr. Weasley to come pick me up today. I was told that Olivia was staying with them, and was also coming to the World Cup with us in a few days. I looked at the clock, and groaned when I saw the time. 8:43. The Dursleys would be expecting me to be downstairs already.

Slowly, I got out of bed, but when I heard someone walking around in the room next to mine, (Dudley’s room), I practically ran around, being as quiet as possible, and ran downstairs, my bags in tow. When I finally got downstairs, I placed my bags in the living room and went back to the kitchen to make breakfast.

***

When it was around 5, the time when they were supposed to come, the Dursley’s and I sat down silently in the living room, and we waited for the Weasley’s to come.

But they didn’t come. Uncle Vernon started to get really impatient, and he kept looking out the window. “Well boy, I doubt they’ll come. How rude. They’re an hour late and-,” He was cut off by a noise in the fireplace. This was weird and unexpected, because it was boarded up and electric. But then it hit me. I jumped up and laughed.

The Dursley’s looked at me like I was crazy. “They’re coming by floo powder. It’s whenever you travel by the fireplace.” I walked over to the fireplace and knelt down. I heard muffled talking and smiled when I recognized Ron and Fred’s voices.

“Harry?! Hello?” Fred asked, laughing. I heard a thump, followed by a loud yelp.

“Merlin, Ron. Watch it!” I heard Fred say.

“Guys, can you hear me?” I asked loudly.

The banging stopped. Somebody inside the chimney piece said, “Shh!”

“Guys, it’s Harry. The fireplace has been boarded up. You won’t be able to get through there.”

“Come on!” I heard Ron say. “What on earth did they want to block up the fireplace for?”

“They’ve got an electric fire,” I explained.

I heard another thump, and a few seconds later, Mr. Weasley’s voice. “What’s going on? Is something wrong?”

“Oh no, dad,” came Fred’s voice, very sarcastically. “No, this is exactly where we wanted to end up.”

“We’re just having the time of our lives.” I heard Ron mumble.

“Really?” Mr. Weasley asked. “Well, I know what to do… well; it’s the only way … Harry, stand back.”

I slowly walked back to the couch. Uncle Vernon, however, moved forward. “Wait a moment!” he yelled at the fireplace. “What exactly are you going to-,” But he was cut off by a big blast.

The boards flew back, barely missing Uncle Vernon, who fell back on his behind. I smiled when I saw the familiar fiery red hair of Ron, Mr. Weasley, and Fred. They dusted themselves off, and when Ron spotted me, he smiled and walked over.

Just as he was crouching, I heard a familiar laugh, and watched as Olivia came through the fireplace also. I heard a small gasp, and turned to see Dudley staring at her. I almost puked. She smiled at me just as George came in after her. I glanced at Uncle Vernon, and if looks could kill, Mr. Weasley would be six feet under.

And to make it worse, Mr. Weasley turned to him first, and started to talk about magic and Quidditch. Why couldn’t he just say thanks and leave? While they were talking, Olivia whispered something in George’s ear, and he nodded, laughing quietly. He turned to Fred and said something, and they did this little paddy-cake thing, and then they acted like nothing happened.

When Mr. Weasley was done talking, Ron and I took my stuff to the fireplace, and we quickly left, before Uncle Vernon changed his mind.

Olivia’s POV

After Harry left, the fun started. I had suggested that George ‘accidentally’ spill the Weasley Wizard Wheezes on he table, because personally, I thought Dudley looked pretty hungry.

So when Harry and Ron left, George set the plan into motion. Fred and I were right behind him. And it was pure genius. Dudley took the most satisfying one, the ton-tongue toffee. I almost couldn’t stop myself from laughing when Aunt Petunia hurried over to Dudley and screamed. George quickly pushed me to the fire, and Fred was right behind us.

When we go back to the Burrow, I only took one glance at George, and I lost it. I could barely breathe, and the twins were right behind me. Harry and Ron just stared at us, and a few minutes later, Mr. Weasley came back. “That was not funny, George.” he said angrily.

Mrs. Weasley came in and looked at us curiously. “What exactly did he do?” she demanded and put her hands on her hips. That was never a good sign.

Mr. Weasley sighed and turned to her. “These two thought it would be funny to pull a prank on those poor muggles.”

Fred immediately stopped laughing and stood up straight. “It was George’s idea.”

George shook his head quickly. “Lies! Olivia was the evil master mind.”

I glared at him, but faced Mrs. Weasley. She looked at the ground and sighed deeply. “Well, I can’t really punish you for that. They are your family, and you aren’t my child. But tonight you have to help me cook.” I nodded quickly, and she left. Tonight would give me a chance to talk to her. All the Weasley’s had been acting really weird while I’ve been here, and I wanted to know why.

~~~A/N~~~

You know the drill :)