Chapter-1

Olivia’s POV

We went outside hand-in-hand and we walked down the sidewalk. He was asking me about how my summer went when we got to Logan’s house, which was about a block away from the apartments.

I smiled when I saw his mailbox outside his house. When we were little, about 3 years old, we got crazy with paint and decorated the front of his house and the mailbox. They repainted the house, but kept the mailbox. We stopped and I walked up to the front door. But before I could even knock, he opened the door.

He quickly shut it behind him and smiled at me. “Finally you’re here.” And he just walked past me. I laughed and jogged to catch up with him. “Hey George.” He said and walked past him also with his hands in his pockets. When George caught up to us, he slipped his hand into mine again and I smiled.

“So where are we going exactly?” he asked. I was going to answer, but Logan cut me off.

“We’re just meeting some friends for lunch. Haley’s going to just love you. I don’t know about Matthew and Louis. You can never predict what’s going to happen with those two. Hopefully they won’t fight today. They really need to grow up.” Logan took a deep breath after saying that so fast and I laughed again. I think this day was going to be so much fun. George was here now, and that’s all I needed.

After about 5 more minutes, we finally got there. We walked into the small pizzeria and looked around the room. And in the corner of the room, sat Haley, Matthew, and Louis. They smiled when they saw us and waved us over. We weaved threw everyone and finally got to them. George had gone one way, and I had gone another way, so he got there before I did.

He was sitting down and Hayley looked totally love struck. And George noticed. He forced a smiled and sent me a look that said Help me. I laughed and sat next to him. He took my hand underneath the table and Haley looked down quickly. She sent him another glance and cleared her throat. She sat up and smiled at me again. “Who’s this, Liv?” she asked, not looked back at George.

Louis was looking back and forth between Haley and George; becoming the protective brother he’s been all summer. I smiled and looked back to George. “Guys, this is George. My boyfriend I was telling you about.” I said and looked right at Haley. But I wasn’t trying to be mean, I was just teasing her. Louis relaxed a little and smiled.

“Nice to meet you, George. I’m Louis, this is Matthew, and this is my sister Haley. And obviously you’ve met Logan.” He said and pointed to each of them as he said their name. He was about to say more, but our pizza came, and I smiled when I saw my favorite. Just regular cheese. They used to say I was weird when I wouldn’t eat pizza that had anything other than cheese on it.

George glanced at me, and when I nodded encouragingly, he reached out and took a piece. He looked at me again before taking a bite. His face lit up and he smiled. “This is amazing!” He said with his mouth full. I laughed and Haley smiled at him. She was about to say something, but Matthew cut her off thankfully.

“You look like you’ve never had this before.” Matthew said, looking confused and amused at the same time. Weird combination. It kind of looked like he had to sneeze. I stifled a laugh, but Louis commented on it, and I lost it. But Matthew just glared at us and turned back to George.

George had taken another bite, and he was just looking back between the three of us. When he realized that Matthew was talking to him again, he swallowed and smiled. “Where I come from, they don’t have this kind of food.”

Matthew’s mouth dropped open. “Are you serious?! I would die without this!” he said and took a piece. Louis shook his head and turned back to George.

“Where are you from? You have an awesome accent! Say something else.” Louis leaned forward, excitement clear in his eyes.

George laughed and glanced at me. When he turned back, he raised an eyebrow. “Olivia didn’t tell you?” he asked.

Matthew laughed and sat back. “Olive never tells us anything we want to know. So, where are you from?”

George laughed again. “I’m from London. I’m just here to visit Olivia, and then she’s coming to stay with me and my family.”

Haley looked a little disappointed, but she quickly hid it. “So where are you staying George?”

George smiled and looked at me. “I’ll probably just take the spare room in Olivia’s flat.”

When George took another bite, Haley glanced at me again and wiggled her eyebrows. I shook my head and took a piece of pizza.

George’s POV

After we went to that really cool restaurant, Olivia and her friends took me to a park. As we walked around, her friends left us to go play on a small playground. I laughed and put my arm around Olivia’s shoulder. I really enjoyed her friends, but I saw the way the Haley girl was looking at me. That was kind of creepy.

“So how do you like the states? I enjoy you here, but you purebloods are so weird, not growing up with things I would die without.” Olivia wrapped and arm around my waist and mimicked my accent. “It’s very nice here, but I don’t get that contraption over there.” She laughed and leaned her head onto my shoulder.

I laughed and held her closer, kissing the top of her head. “You know, when you talk like that, you’re also making fun of your brother.”

She shrugged and looked up at me. “Speaking of Harry, have you talked to him at all over the summer?”

“Of course, why?” I asked slowly.

She sighed and shook her head. “I haven’t talked to him all summer. He hasn’t sent me anything. Nothing. Natta. It’s weird.”

I tightened my hold on her. “You can talk to him when we go to get him. You’ll probably get to see your cousin, too.”

She shook her head and smiled, taking my hand. “Come on, George, we might be able to get the good swing if we hurry!”

~~~A/N~~~

Okay, I am SO sorry! I definitely meant to upload quicker than this. But stuff got in the way, and I kind of forgot about this… Well, to give me more time, I need 5 comments on this before I upload again. J

ALSO!  This link is for a slide show of the little group of friends, excluding George.

http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m492/KenzieJenkins/Friends%20of%20Olivia/?albumview=slideshow