Chapter-14

Olivia’s POV

I didn’t say as we walked back to the tent. I was about to walk in, when Draco caught my arm. “I’m sorry, Olivia. You shouldn’t have learned about it like that.”

I shook my head, looking up from the ground. “If I hadn’t of learned it then, I doubt I would have learned about it at all.”

He kissed my forehead, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I had grown over the summer, but he was still taller than me. He pushed open the door to the tent, pulling me in after him. As soon as we were in, I heard a low voice. “About time you got here, Olivia.”

My head snapped to the right, and I smiled. “Hey Sev.”

He looked at Draco’s arm around my shoulders, but he didn’t ask. He turned back to Lucius. “I need to speak to Olivia alone.”

Lucius was about to protest, but the look from Sev silenced his response. He nodded to Draco to get out, and Draco reluctantly removed his arm. When they were gone, Sev walked up to me. “Olivia, there’s a full moon tonight.”

I froze, looking up at him. How did he know? He was gone last month when it happened, and the month before we were still at school. He saw my shock and confusion, and he laughed bitterly. “Dumbledore told me. Why didn’t I hear it from you?” he asked quietly.

“I’m sorry Sev. It’s just that, you weren’t home last month when it happened, and it was only for two days last month, so it was fine.” When I didn’t meet his eyes, he grabbed my chin and made me look up.

“That’s not an excuse.” He let go of my chin and reached into his pocket. “I barely had time to make this.” He handed me a small bottle, and I looked up at him in confusion. “It will help you remember everything when you change back, and it will keep you from being too violent when you… you know, change.”

I hugged him quickly, but stepped back after a second. Sev wasn’t one to hug, and right then wasn’t an exception. “Thank you Sev.”

But he wasn’t finished. “Olivia, tell me when something like this happens. I need to be there for you, but I can’t do that if I don’t know you’re in trouble. Do you understand me?”

I nodded, and his face softened. “I have to get back to Hogwarts. Don’t do anything stupid during the next week, alright?”

I nodded, and he walked out the tent without another word.