Chapter 12

"Urnghh," Lilly groans, slowly getting up.
"Where am I?" She ask's herself
"You're with me." A familar voice says.
"Who are you? I swear I know your voice."  She looked to her right, seeing something in the corner of her eye. Huh? Where'd you go? 
"Of course you know me. I'm your brother." A shape appeared in front of Lilly. A large, black lab. His pelt was starry, and his pupils were star shaped.
" You. Why am I here?"
"There is a very justified reason. Come, I must show you."
What is he going to show me? Lilly followed him, and as they walked, her surroundings got more familiar. The trees turning from shades of pink and purple, to that of green and brown. The black lab turned to her, waiting expectantly for her to come to his side. She trotted forward, and stood by his side, her fur brushing against his. Lilly gasped, as a morbid scene appeared before her. The forest floor was splattered with blood, tufts of fur lay around, snagged on bushes and thorns. There were bodies, three to be exact, one with red fur, two with darker fur.

"What the hell did you do!" She turned towards the black lab, her eyes wide, ears flattened.

"Not me, you." He turned, a look of sympathy in his eyes.

"What? What do you mean?" She chuckled, then her face darkened. Her tail went limp, and her mouth gaped. "What is happening to me?" She looked at her brother, her face portraying the mental suffering she felt.

"This is what fate has in store for you. A dark and murderous path. But one that leads everyone else to safety. I'm sorry, I never should have shown you..." He looked away, and sat down.

"How do I stop it?" She demanded, pain laced her voice, her eyes were glazed, filled with sorrow.

"You can't. If there was something I could do I would. I know you barely know me, but we share the same blood, and I will be there for you, no matter what you do. Because I know you regret it." They stared at each other for a few moments, then the black lab spoke, "Go look at them." He said, pointing his nose towards the mangled bodies of canines.

Lilly sighed, then stepped forward, with her awkward three legged walk. She approached the bodies and looked over them, observing for something, obviously there had to be an importance if he wanted her to look over them. She placed her paw on the red furred corpse, she looked into its eyes, glazed, but blue, a contrasting color considering her fur. "I'm sorry," She breathed into its ears, and removed her paw. She shut her eyes, and sighed. She opened, and tensed as she saw she was somewhere else, she looked down at the body, it was her, and laying next to her lifeless corpse was Night.

"I'm so sorry... I'M SORRY!" Night whined, his nose buried into her dead self.  Lilly saw blood around his mouth, and there was a bite wound on her neck.

"Night! NIGHT! What did you do!" She yipped, stepping back. 

"You told me to, I'm so sorry, I love you Lilly, I knew you loved me... you love.... you... I'm sorry..." He whimpered staring at her bleeding neck, "Why like this Lilly, why this way... why..." He laid his head on top of her chest, and shut his eyes. Lilly felt a surge of emotions flow over her. She had had feelings for Night, but had never really acknowledged them, but, I told him to kill me? "No, why would I say that?" Lilly shook her head, backing away from the scene.

She blinked, and suddenly appeared somewhere else. Brownie's mate stood in front of her.

"Murderer." She snarled, her ear's back and lip upturned.

"No, no, I. I didn't mean to, I."

"I did nothing to you!"

"I didn't mean to!" Lilly whined, a tear forming at the corner of her eye.

"Lair, you did it and enjoyed it!"

"No!" Lilly's breathing became heavy and she snarled with each breath, "I, couldn't, stop, it."

"You didn't try!"

"Yes, I did!" Lilly snarled, her vision blurring from her tears.

Ton's of voices came from seemingly no where, with some being spoken by Brownie's mate.

"You're worthless." "Murderer." "Unloved." "Horrible." "You enjoyed it."

"SHUT UP!" Lilly screamed, before collapsing towards the ground. She covered her face with her paw as the statements kept coming. Her face was soaked from tears, and her whole body was shaking. "Please.... Just stop... I didn't... Please..."