Chapter 2

Lilly slowly opened her eyes. Every thing was a blur. She could make out figures but nothing else. She tried to move but wasn't able to. She closed her eyes slowly and everything went black...

Lilly woke up. She was in a room painted white. She lay on a blanket, her head in her paws. She opened her eyes and looked around. She got up and stretched. She looked at her foreleg. She licked a small hole in it and then looked up. She walked to the door and gently pawed at it. 

Awhile later, a person walked in. Lilly barked, and the person picked her up. They walked through the building. Eventually, she came to a room with chairs. In that room, sitting, was her owner. Lilly barked happily. Owner! He got up and grabbed Lilly, hugging her. Lilly licked his face happily, covering it in slobber.

Her owner set her in the car. He got in himself and stuck a metal thing in a hole. The car started growling and Lilly jumped. "It's okay." Owner said, patting Lilly's head. The car started moving. Lilly jumped up and looked out the window. Things are moving by so quickly!, thought Lilly, I can't believe something can go this fast! After a few minutes they finally arrived at their house. Lilly was picked up by Owner and put inside.

Authors Note                                                                                                                                                                                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter. I was kinda running out of ideas for what would happen to Lilly. I promise the next chapter will have 2,000 words!

Thanks for reading! :3