Chapter 4

Lilly felt something cold underneath her paws. Hmm? Lilly opened her eyes to see silver netting surrounding her. She sat up quickly and looked at the ground, "Brown-Stone!" Lilly growled. Lilly was unable to escape from the trap because of the Brown-Stone, her claws would not be able to dig through it. Lilly was so trapped in her thoughts that she didn't even notice the other dogs barking around her, they were also trapped. It's a prison! Lilly gasped, Is this where Brownie ended up? I hope not, but how am I supposed to find Brownie now... Lilly looked down at the ground, despair in her eyes.

Lilly heard a door shut, who's that? Lilly wondered. Lilly heard foot-steps coming towards her trap. A brown-haired human stood outside her cage, fiddling with something on the silver web. Lilly heard a click and the human dropped a silver cube to the ground. He swung the door open and walked in. Lilly growled, her white, shining teeth bared. The human pulled something good smelling out of his pocket. It was bacon shaped, but brown. Lilly slowly inched forward, then her eyes strayed to traps door. It's open!

Lilly slipped around the human and bolted out of the trap. The human turned around, his eyes wide. Lilly looked to the right, Lets try it, Lilly ran down the corridor, her claws clicking on the Brown-Stone. Lilly saw the faces of many dogs pass by, some sad, others not. I'm sorry, but if I stop I will be caught, then all this will be for nothing. I don't want my efforts to be wasted. Lilly ran for what felt like forever, but was only a minute. She saw a light gray door with a gold handle. Lilly put her paw on top of the gold handle, then she felt hands on her back. She turned around and saw the human facing her with a large stick.

 Lilly growled " YOU WILL NOT STOP ME!" Lilly jumped towards the human, and felt something collide with her head. She yelped and slammed into the ground. She got up slowly, and looked at the human. Her sight was blurry, so she couldn't tell the expression on the mans face. She shook her head and saw a splatter of blood hit the ground. This filled Lilly with rage and she jumped towards the human, she wasn't sure where she bit, but she bit in hard. Lilly heard the human scream as he fell backwards with Lilly on top of him. Lilly felt her body go limp for a second, then she heard a crack. She felt an extreme pain in her leg, and since she still had her jaws locked on the human, she bit in hard to help numb her own pain. The human screamed an air splitting yelp. Lilly heard something crack right as the human started screaming, and assumed she had done what happened to her to the human.

 Lilly felt the breath knocked out of her as something hit her chest.  She yelped and landed on her back. Lilly's leg hurt extremely bad now. Lilly stood up on three legs, she saw the human breathing slightly, blood pouring out of his shoulder. Lilly looked down at her leg and saw it was bent at an unnatural angle. Oh well, we need to finish off this human, so no one will ever catch us again, I don't like taking lives, but if it is necessary for me to meet my goals, so be it. Lilly limped over to the almost dead human. He turned his head and looked into Lilly's brown eyes. His eyes were somewhat glazed and he looked at Lilly with anger and sadness in his eyes. Lilly sighed, You will go to the Sky-Dogs now, I hope they accept a human. I do this in mercy, not in cold-blood, thank you, for being such a formidable opponent. You fought well and you inflicted much wounds. You did your best, now I will help you to recover, as you can not recover here, but with the Sky-Dogs. Goodbye, faithful opponent... Lilly dipped her head and placed her jaws gently over the humans neck. She shut her eyes tightly, and bit down into the windpipe. She heard it be crushed and the humans raspy breathing stop.

Lilly looked over to the door and limped to it. It took a few minutes, but she opened it. She limped for a while, then came to a tunnel. She squeezed inside it, taking a rest. Her vision was fuzzy, but she managed. She tended to her wounds, then sleep came over her like a thick fog, and she fell asleep on the cold silver of the tunnel. 

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks to everyone who reads my books, and I hope that you will keep reading, because it encourages me that I can do anything. I can't think of anything else to say except, thank you. :3. This chapter is 838 words.