«Prologue»

As crazy at this might sound, I have a son his name is Dylan. Dylan Solo, and your probably wondering why he has the last name 'Solo'.
Well, I use to date someone by the name Ben Solo, you might know him now as Kylo Ren. I found out I was pregnant with Dylan after Ben turned to the dark side, and I've kept it a secret for the past four years, and I plan to keep it that way. Because there is no telling what Kylo Ren might do if he found out.

How Ben and I met wasn't romantic or anything. My mom was the Queen on Naboo, and she was friends with Leia Organa, and my father was friends with Han Solo. Which led to me and Ben becoming very close, and then led to us dating,  he was quite a bit older than I was. We found out I was Force sensitive right before they arrived, and my mother told Leia. Leia told my parents that Ben was going to Luke, and after we got older, my parents decided to send me to Luke, like what Leia and Han did to Ben.

Ben left before I did, and we were dating at that time, and I remember him coming to visit me before he left.

Flashback

Ben somehow managed to get up to my terrace, and walked in through the door.

"Ben? What are you doing here? I thought you were leaving today?" I ask, and he came over to me,

"I wanted to say bye before I left. My parents are down stairs." He said and plopped down on my bed.

I smile, "Then why didn't you come through the front door?" I ask, and he has a smirk on his face.

"Would that be any fun?" He said, and came over to me and placed a kiss on my lips, "I love you, Y/N. A lot. Like a whole lot." He said, and put his hands on my hips.

"I love you. A whole lot, too." I say and kiss his lips, "But I will be with you in a month."

He sighed, "I know. But that's far too long. I'm going to miss kissing you here." He says and kisses my cheek, "And here." He kissed my forehead, "And here." He kissed my nose. "And here." He brushes his lips over mine, but kisses my chin, then down my neck.

"Ben, stop. Before your parents come in, or worse, mine." I say laughing.

He pressed his forehead to mine, "Will you marry me?" He asked and I pulled back a little,

"A-are you serious?" I asked, and he nodded. "Of course I will. But not now." I say, and chuckles.

"After our training. And after were older of course." He said, and we heard a knock on the door, and it opened.

"Come on, Ben.  It's time to go." Leia said, and Ben kissed me one last time.

"I love you, Y/N." He said, and began to walk away.

"I love you, Ben." I say, and Han chuckles, "You guys will see each other in a month."

Leia looked over at Han, "We use to be the same way." She says and smiles, then they left.

End of Flashback

I went to training a month later with Luke Skywalker, and he taught me the ways of the force. He told me I was a great Jedi, and that one day I would be a great Jedi Master. But I put my Jedi ways behind me, because I had a son now, and I didn't want him to have anything to do with the Jedi's. Han and Leia love Dylan a lot, and they don't want Ben to find out either.

But I did move on. I started seeing Poe Dameron, a pilot for the Resistance, and I fell in love with him. Dylan adores Poe, and wants to be exactly like him, but he looks like his father so much.

I plan to keep Dylan a secret for as long as I can. (You can change the name Dylan, I just chose that one cause I like it.)