«Chapter 6~ One Mad Wookie»

Idk why, but Kanjiklub is a fun word to say.
Everytime I say Kanjiklub, I say it in Bala-Tik's voice😂 And can we please talk about that Poe gif? 😍😂
______________________________________
Recap:

BB-8 nudges my leg, and he must've caught Bala-Tik's eye, "A BB unit." He said, and BB-8 and I look at him,

"Yeah? And what's it to you? Cause I'm sure as hell not giving him to you, because Han didn't make a few deliveries." I spat, and he looks at me,

"The First Order is looking  for one just like it." Bala-Tik says, and BB-8 rolls behind me, and I have my finger on the trigger of my blaster pistol.

"Yeah, but have you ever thought there are more than one BB unit in the galaxy?" I ask, and he glares at me,

"And three fugitives." He said, and I look over at Han, debating whether to shoot first, or whether to shoot at all.
______________________________________

"First I've heard of it." Han replies, and Tasu Leech tells his men to search the freighter.

"Ya know, I really don't like you guys-" I began to say but I heard a roaring in the distance, "Uh, Han, did you hear that?" I ask, and Han nods, "I got a bad feeling about this." He says.

"Kill them!" Bala-Tik yells, "And take the droid!"

Han and I look at each other, but both gangs were met with Rathtars, "Well that takes care of that problem." I say, and the Rathtars begin to roll to us.

We try to run, but I trip over BB-8, and Chewie was in the way of Han, but somehow we managed to get through the corridor.

We were met with some of the gangs men, Han punched one, and threw it to the Rathtar, and I shot one with my blaster.

We continue to run, and we got to the blast door that has the Falcon on the other side of it, "You two, cover me! I got the door!" Han said, and Chewie and I began shooting, but Chewie was shot in the arm, and I grabbed my lightsaber.

Han shot the one that shot Chewie, and I took out the other three. Han shot the controls to the blast door, and it opened,
"Come on! Come on!" Han shouts, and I hook my lightsaber back onto my belt.

We were met by Finn and Rey, "You, close the door behind us. You , take care of Chewie! And you get to the gun bay!" He said, and started flicking switches, and pushing buttons.

Chewie howled in pain, and Finn was trying to find the stuff to fix up Chewie. I ran down to the gun bay, and sat in the chair, and put the head set on, I looked through the window, and there were men from both Kanjiklub and the Death gangs shooting at us. I shot at them taking them out one by one, until we jumped into lightspeed.

I threw the hand set to the side, and took a deep breath. But I suddenly felt dizzy, and I knew I was having another vision, but this time it was dark, and all I could hear were voices.

"The weapon. It is ready. I believe the time has come to use it."

Once I was pulled back into reality, I sat there for a second. I didn't know who's voice it was, but all I could think about was 'weapon'. What weapon?

There was a lot of beeping going on, so I got out of the gun bay, and Finn was struggling to patch up Chewie.

"Chewie, come on!" He said, trying to wrap the bandages around his arm,
"I need help with this giant hairy thing! Stop moving!" Finn yelled, and BB-8 started beeping.

Chewie roared at BB-8, and he rolled behind me. I started walking towards them when Han yelled at Finn,
"You hurt Chewie, and you're going to deal with me!"