«Chapter 7~ Takodana»

______________________________________

I looked over at Rey and Finn, and they were both staring at me,
"What's wrong?" I ask, and Rey looks at me, "What were you doing?" She asked, and I stood up,

"I was meditating, it helps me to clear my mind, and it helps me to connect with the force." I said, and she nods slowly.

BB-8 rolled over to me, "I miss him." He beeped, and I looked down at him with a small smile, "Me too, BB-8. Me too." I said.

Rey walked over to the cock pit where Han was, and I sat down next to Finn,
"So, you're with the Resistance, huh?" I say looking at him. I've never, in my life have seen him on base before, and I can tell when someone isn't telling the truth.

He looks down at his hands, "I needed to escape the First Order. I don't agree with what their doing, taking kids away from their homes, so they can be ruthless murderers." He said, and I looked at him,

"I want to thank you, again, for saving Poe and I. Without you, none of this would have been possible. I could be dead right now, but because of you, I'm alive." I say, and he smiles.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked, and I nodded, "Why are you here, honestly? If I were you I would've stayed out of this whole Jedi mess, because Ren and the First Order want all of them dead." He said, and I looked up at him.

"Because, I wanted to help Poe with his mission. And because I want to find Luke, I want to complete my training. And I've realised that there won't be balance if there's no Jedi." I said, and he sat up.

"How many Jedi are left? I mean, The First Order thought there was only Luke, but then you came along. Are there anymore?" He asked, and I looked at him, and furrowed my brows.

"There's three left. Luke, me, and someone else." I say, "But the third one is very powerful. They are more powerful than I will ever be, even stronger than Ren." I say, and he gives me a perplexed look,

"Who's the third? Do you know who the third one is?" He asked, and I grinned, "The force works in amazing ways, and I mustn't stand in its way. It will all be revealed in due time, Finn." I say, and he walks over to BB-8.

I knew who the third Jedi was, I've never met a Jedi that strong, not since Luke. I sensed that she was force sensitive right when I met her, I just didn't tell anyone. I knew that me telling everybody wasn't the Forces way, it was going to happen sooner than we all think.

"We're here." Han said, and both Finn and I walked into he cock pit with BB-8 following close behind me.

We dropped out of lightspeed, only to see an amazing, and beautiful green planet, and it was Takodana. I looked over at Rey, and her face lit up, it looked as if she was going to cry tears of happiness.

"It's beautiful. Isn't it?" I ask her, and she nods, " I didn't know that there was this much green in the whole Galaxy." she says, and it barely comes out as a whisper.

I smile, and Han looked at her, I could tell it made him happy that she got excited about all of the green.

We began to land, and after we stepped out of the Millennium Falcon, we all looked at the beauty of Takodana. In the distance there was a palace like structure, and all around it was forest.

Rey stopped and began to listen to the birds chirping, and I stopped beside her, BB-8 right behind me.

"It's so beautiful..." she said, and I smiled, "You should really travel around the galaxy instead of staying on Jakku. There are so many planets you need to visit, you should visit my home planet Naboo, I think you'll love it." I said, and she turned to me.