«Chapter 5~ Guavian and Kanjiklub Gangs»

______________________________________
I closed my eyes, and began to meditate, something I haven't done in years. I focused, and I felt this calming peace, right until it went dark. I couldn't open my eyes, it felt like they were glued shut, and that's when I see Kylo Ren, and Snoke.

“We must find that boy... And the girl..." Snoke hissed, and Kylo Ren bowed to him. “They are our only hope to kill off the last of the Jedi..”

Kylo Ren looked up, “What about Y/N, master? What do we do with her?” Kylo asked, his voice muffled, and deep because of his mask.

There was an eerie silence, and then his voice boomed, “We must kill her..”

I could feel the sudden burst of confliction in Kylo, and Snoke must've too,
“And if you can't do it, then we will have the boy to do it.” he said, and then it went black, and the image was still playing, except it was a different time, and a different place.

Then the same vision I had before, started to play.

Poe whispered out, "I love you." Then Dylan lifted his lightsaber, high above his head and swung, "No!!" I screamed, and Poe fell over, no longer breathing.

The barrier that was holding me back stopped, and I ran to Poe, holding his limp body in my arms, "No, Poe please come back.." I say with tears in my eyes, then Dylan's lightsaber was pointed at me.

"No distractions, father." He said, but I grabbed my lightsaber, and they both clashed together, "Don't do this, Dylan. I will not fight you, I can't fight you." I said with tears running down my face.

"And that's why you're weak." He said.

I was pulled out of my meditating, by Han, Rey, and Finn talking. I was dripping in sweat, and they were back in the Falcon,

“Chewie, throw them into a pod. We'll drop them off at the nearest inhabited planet." Han said, and walked past me.

"Wait, no. We need your help." Rey said, and I stood up and followed them.

Han stopped, and turned around, "My help?"

Rey continued to talk, "This droid has to get to the Resistance base as soon as possible." she said, and then we all began to walk again.

"He's carrying the map to Luke, Han." I say, and he stops dead in his tracks.

"You are the Han Solo that fought in the Rebellion." Finn said, him and Rey
staring at Han.

Han turned around looking at them,
"You both know him." Finn said, and Han and I nodded.

"Yeah. I knew him. I knew Luke." He said, and Rey looked at me, "And how did you know him?" She said, her voice barely a whisper,

"He was my Master-" I began to say, but I stopped once I heard a loud bang  on the freighter.

Han's face dropped, "Don't tell me a Rathtar's gotten loose." He said, and we both began to run off of the Millennium falcon.

Finn's expression changed quickly, "Wait! What?! You're not hauling Rathtar's on the freighter, are you?" He asked, and I walked over to the screen.

"I'm hauling Rathtars." Han says.

Finn has a scared look on his face, "Don't worry. They won't bite as long as you don't open their cage." I say, and Finn shoots me a glare.

Han looks at the screen, "Oh, Great" he said, "What?" I ask and look at the screen, "It's the Guavian Death Gang. They must've tracked us from Nantoon." He said, and we began to walk down a corridor.