«Chapter 10~ You're not Dead»

______________________________________

X-Wings were flying over us taking out all of the First Order ships, and they were moving quickly.

With our luck, they were taking out storm troopers as well, “Quick!” Han said, and we began to run towards our weapons.

I picked up my lightsaber, and ignited it, the blade humming, and I started to take out storm troopers.

I ran up to Finn, and picked up the lightsaber he was using, and I handed it to him.

He used a blaster instead, taking out more and more storm troopers, and an X-Wing pilot was taking storm troopers out with us, and Finn started yelling, “Whoo! Yeah! That's one hell of a pilot!”

And deep down I knew it was Poe, I knew he wasn't dead. “Poe is one hell of Pilot.” I whisper, with a smile on my face.

We took out more troopers, and I ran over to Han, but his gaze was somewhere else. I followed his gaze, and it was on Ben, with an unconscious Rey in his arms.

I began to run, and Finn began to shout, “No! Rey!” I ran fast, and passed Finn, Kylo turned his back towards me, and a storm trooper was about to get off of the ship to grab me, but Ren stopped him, “We have no need for her right now.” he said, and the doors began to close, as it started to lift up in the air.

I pulled Finn into a hug, “I Promise you, we will get her back. I promise.” I say, and we both started to run back to Han.

“He took her. Did you see that?” Finn asked Han.

“Yeah, I know.” Han said, ignoring Finn and walking away from him.

We walked up to one of the Resistance ships that just landed, and waited for the doors to open. I knew Leia was in there.

The doors open and her eyes land on Han, and she smiles.

C-3PO walked up  to Han, “Goodness! Han Solo! It is I, C-3PO. You probably don't recognize me because of the red arm. Look who it is, did you see who” C-3PO stopped talking, realising that she knew who it was.

“You changed your hair.” Han said softly, to Leia.

“Same jacket.” Leia replied back, making me smile.

“No. new jacket.” Han said, and Chewie walked up to hug her, and so did I.

“I'm so glad you are okay, Y/N.” she whispered, and I pulled away.

“Is Dylan with my father?” I asked, and she nodded, “They are actually back at the base, after we found out you were here, we told them.”

“We saw him. Leia, I saw our son. He was here.” he told Leia.

We flew back to base, and I knew instantly Where I needed to go, I needed to find my son and Poe.

We landed and got out of the Millennium Falcon. I began to run to the X-Wings, and I followed BB-8, he was rolling fast.

Poe leaned down, and started to talk to BB-8, and he looked up at me. I began to run to him, and I jumped into his arms, “Oh my gosh, I thought you were dead!” I said.

And he wrapped his arms around me tight. “I don't know what I would have done if you were dead, Poe. I love you so much." I say, and he pressed his lips against mine. “I love you too.” he said.

And BB-8 started beeping, saying that Finn was here. Poe let go of me, “Oh, no.” Poe said chuckling, and started to run to Poe, “Poe! You're alive!” Finn exclaimed.

“Buddy! So are you!” Poe said, and I ran over to them.

“What happened to you??” Finn asked, and I looked at Poe wondering the same thing, and they hugged.

“I got thrown from the crash. I woke up at night. No you. No ship. Nothing. BB-8 said you saved him.” Poe said, and Finn shook his head.

“No, no, no. It wasn't just me.”  Finn began to say.

“You completed mine and Y/N's mission! Well, I suppose Y/N helped you too, but you— that's my jacket.” Poe said, and I smiled.

"Oh—” Finn began to remove the jacket, but Poe stopped him, “No, no, no. Keep it, it suits you. You're a good man, Finn.”

“Poe, I need your help.” Finn told him, and Poe nodded, “Yeah, sure with what buddy?” he asked, and we began to walk back to the base.

I began to tell Poe about Rey, and how Kylo got to her, and took her. But we were soon met by someone saying, “Mommy?” I turn around, and Dylan began running towards me and Poe, my father following behind him.

I wrap him up in my arms, and held him tightly, “I missed you so much!” he exclaimed, and he wrapped his hands around the back of my neck. Poe wrapped his arms around the both of us, “Hey, bud!” Poe says, and ruffles his hair.

I put Dylan down, and my dad hugged me. “Dad, you need to get Dylan as far  away as you can. Take him back to Naboo, and take him to the Gungans city. He'll be safer there, Ben does not need to find Dylan right now.” I say, and he nods.

“I had to come to make sure you were okay. I was originally going to come alone, but soemone had different plans.” he said and looked down at Dylan.

“Finn, this is Dylan, mine and Poe's son.” I said, and Finn shook Dylan's hand.

“You need to get back to Naboo, before this gets any worse.” I tell my dad, “I can't go with you, I have to stay here and help, but take Dylan back home, and keep him safe.” I say.

Dylan began to tear up, “I don't want to leave, mom.”

My eyes begin to fill up with tears, I knew that this could be the last time I would see or talk to him again. I kissed his head, “Go with grandpa, listen to him, and obey him. I will be home soon.” I say, and he nods.

He hugged Poe one last time before they left towards their transport. “I'm sorry Finn.” I say and wipe my tears, “We're going to get Rey back, but first we need to go talk to General Organa.” I say, and we begin to walk inside of the base.
_____________________________________
Word Count: 1,135
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what you thought of the chapter!
And if you haven't already, go check out my Star Wars Imagines book.
~ Chewbecca, out ✌
«May the force be with you.»