«Chapter 2~ Jakku»

______________________________________
We started landing on Jakku, and my heart raced, thoughts rushing through my mind, Could this be it? Could this be the very map to Luke Skywalker? Could this be our road to redemption? Then the negative thoughts came running through, No. It's too good to be true. This man could have turned. Maybe it's not the map.

I had to stop myself, the top hatch opened to my X-Wing, and Poe was right there, "Y/N? Babe, what's wrong are you okay?" He asked, and I nodded.

"J-just give me a second." I say, and he nods his head, and has a look of confusion on his face.

I closed my eyes, and breathed in and then out. I had to focus, and clear my mind of any negative thoughts, then I opened my eyes.

Poe took my hand in his, and helped me out of the X-Wing. Once I got out, he put a hand on my cheek, "I promise you, everything will be okay. I believe that he has the map to Skywalker." He said, and right then I believed the only reason I was scared, was because I was thinking 'what if it's not the map'?

Poe kissed me, and I instantly kissed back. "Let's go." I said, and he kept my hand in his, and we began to walk into the small village. I looked around, animals were being put away, parents were calling their children to come to bed, and some were just enjoying the peaceful night.

I walked up to an old man, who was watching over the village intently,
"Um, sir, would you be able to tell me where Lor San Tekka's home is?" I ask him,  he nods, and points to a little hut, "Thank you." I say and hung my lightsaber on the inside of my leather jacket.

Poe knocked on the door, and it opened. The man motioned us in, "Quickly. Quickly." He said, and Poe and I sat on a chair, and Lor sat across from us.

"Are you a Jedi?" Lor asked, me and my eyes widened.

"I was. I'm not anymore." I say, and he nods his head, and he sticks his hand out.

In it he had a little leather bag,
"This will begin to make things right. I've traveled far, and seen too much, to ignore the despair in the galaxy. Without the Jedi, there will be no balance to the force." he said, and looked at me, "Y/N, you could bring balance.." he said, but I cut him off.

"I told you, I'm not a Jedi anymore. My training wasn't even closed to being finished, I have priorities now. And trust me, I will find Luke, and he will bring balance." I say, and Poe rubs my hand.

He lifted the bag in the air, " Well, because of you we have a chance. The General's been after this for a long time."

I look at Lor, "She is very grateful, and so are we." I say, and he smiles.

"The General, to me, she's royalty."  He said. "Well, she certainly is that." I Say, and BB-8 rolled in frantically beeping over and over.

I stood up, "We've got company." Both Poe and I said at the same time.

I ran outside and looked into the distance, lights were brightly shining, and approaching fast. "First Order ships. Damn it, I knew I had a bad feeling about this."

I say, and Poe turns to Lor, "You have to hide." He said.

Lor turns to us, "You both have to leave, now." Both of us hesitate but soon start running towards our X-Wings, BB-8 following closely behind.

Poe jumped into his X-Wing,and I got into mine, but Strom troopers were shooting at them, and one hit my engine, and Poe's wouldn't start.

"I see 'em!" Poe shouts, and he tried to start his up again, but it doesn't work. We both jump out of our ships, he grabs his blaster, and I grab my sniper. I jumped to the ground, and pointed the sniper at some of the storm troopers taking them out one by one.

Poe put the bag in BB-8, "You take this. It's safer with you, than it is with us. You get as far aways as you can. Do you hear me?" He said, and the droid beeped, agreeing with him, "We will come back for you! I promise." He says.

Poe grabbed his blaster and started shooting at the troopers coming at us. Right then I felt something, something horrible, I tried to stand, but I collapsed.

Poe came running to me, "Y/N?! What's wrong?  Did you get hit?!"

I shook my head frantically, "H-he's here!" I shout, and I finally could stand up. Ben and I had this connection I couldn't understand, neither could Luke. I felt what he felt, and the same with him, he felt what I felt.

We watched from the distance, as Kylo Ren approached Lor, "Stay here. Promise me, Y/N, that you will stay right here." Poe said grabbing my face, and kissing me hard, "No promises." I say, but once we looked up, Kylo raised his lightsaber, and hit Lor with it.

Poe began running, screaming, he lifted his blaster, and shot at Kylo, but the blast froze, and began pulling Poe towards him. I lunged for my sniper, and held it close, looking through the scope, watching what was happening.

Poe was being patted down, and they started to drag him towards the ship.

I could hear a voice, "On my Command." And I instantly thought, "The villagers" I force pushed the woman with shiny armor, out of the way, and I ran as fast as I could.

I grabbed my lightsaber and ignited it. The storm troopers who had Poe, stopped, and raised their guns.
I ran in front of the villagers with my lightsaber ignited, and they began shooting but I blocked every single shot. I force pushed some of them back and then I made my move, I started striking the troopers with my lightsaber.

Most of the villagers began running in separate directions, and then Kylo raised his hand and I was frozen. I could feel his gaze on the back of my head, I dropped my lightsaber, and he picked it up, "Y/N. Never thought I'd see you again." He said.

He turned me so I was facing him, and Poe looked at me, frantically trying to break away from the storm troopers.
Kylo grabbed my chin, "I was sure you were dead. But you are stronger than most, Snoke will be very pleased." He said, and my body went limp.

He lifted my body, and I had this massive headache, and it felt like I wanted to sleep. But I couldn't, Dylan. I have to push him back from my mind. I can't let him get into my head. I thought to myself, and I touched Kylo Ren's helmet, my fingers running down the side of it

The last thing I looked at was Poe, his head hung down low, "Poe." Was the last thing I said, before my body went completely limp, and everything went dark.
______________________________________
Word Count: 1,253
Last chapter for the night! I will update tomorrow,et me know what you thought about it in the comments! Fell free to vote and comment!
~B❤✴
«May the force be with you, my Padawans