20

I woke up to a baby crying. My baby. Mark was holding her in his arms. 

"She looked just like you Jayda." He smiled. "But she has my eyes." 

I smiled sitting up. Mark placed her in my arms. She was small. Tears of joy ran down my face. 

"Anna suggested a name." Mark looked at Anna who is sleeping. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"Mai Tuan." Marked smiled. 

"And the middle name?" I asked. 

"We didn't come up with one." Mark said. 

~* Time Skip - Third Person POV * ~ 

They walked into the house being surprised by their friends. Amy and BiBi greeted Jayda with hugs and smiles. Jayda looked to see Hyungwon, Kihyun and the rest of Monsta X. She looked at Amy. 

"Jackson was shocked and heart broken when he found out it was Hyungwon." She sighed. "I wanna feel bad but I don't. Hyungwon makes me feel loved. It's like I found my soulmate." 

"Ooo, I'm happy for you." Jayda hugged her. 

Everyone talked having a good time. 

"You two show start a tv show." Hyungwon said. "Taun's Family." 

Jayda looked at Mark. They exchanged looks. 

"No." They both laughed. 

"It's a good idea but we'll have to pass on that." Jayda said. 

"Maybe in the future but not right now." Mark added. "I just want a relaxing time with my family, no added on schedules." 

"Understandable." Hyungwon nodded. 

The day went on, people started leaving. Soon it was just them left. 

"Let's order some take out and watch tv." Mark said. 

"Sounds like a plan." Jayda smiled. "Kids what do you think?" 

Jayda looked around. She stood walking towards the bathroom. Jayda let out a huge sigh but then laughed. 

"Mark." She shouted with laughter. 

"Not again." Mark groaned. 

This is their life now. 

~+ THE END +~ 

Quote: Make Your Dreams Come True. 

* I sorry for a short chapter, I didn't know what else to write :( Thanks for reading. I will uploading a Jackson Wang fanfic called Dangerous Love please check it :)