16

"H-hi I'm Amy." She smiled. 

"Hyungwon." He smiled back. 

Kihyun looked at me. He gave me a knowing look. I smiled and looked at the two. 

"See you guys around." We hugged them before leaving. 

"You gotta break up with Jackson if you want him." I winked at her. 

"I'll break up with Jackson but I want to take time to myself." Amy smiled. 

"Understandable." We drove back to my place. 

I walked into the whole group in my living room. Jinyoung was playing with Peyton and Anna. Youngjae and Mark were playing a game on the PlayStation and the rest were on their phones. I stood looking at them. 

"Amy." Jackson climbed over BamBam. 

He pulled her into his arms. 

"I missed you so much." He kissed her. 

She looked at me and sighed. 

"What? What's wrong?" Jackson looked at her worried. 

"You two need to on a walk." I sighed. 

Everyone looked at us. Jaebum stood, I shook my head at him. Telling him to stay out of it but not using words. 

Jackson followed Amy out the house. Jaebum walked over to you. He gave you a worried look. 

"Amy..she wants to break up with him." I sighed. "It's going to hurt her doing so but his words hurt her, she feels like he doesn't love her." 

Jaebum nodded running his tongue across his teeth. 

"So she's going to go and break his heart. Does she not even..." I cut him off. 

"She does." I sighed. "What would you do if you didn't feel loved? Would you stay?" 

Jaebum looked away. 

"Exactly. Besides...I can tell she's holding onto hopeless love." I walked away from him. I stopped at the hallway. "She loves him, but not like she used to." 

I walked into the room and laid down. I was tired. I laid down looking at the ceiling. I placed my hands on my stomach. The door opened and Mark walked in. I sat up looking sadly at him. 

"You love me right?" I said. "Your love for me isn't fading right?" 

He walked over to me sitting on the bed. He pulled me into his arms kissing my forehead. 

"My love for you will never die." He whispered. "I already told you how much I love you." 

"I know." I pouted. "But I can't help but think..." 

"Stop overthinking everything honey." He rubbed my back. "It's not good for our little girl." 

I placed his hand on my stomach. 

"I'm for sure it's a girl." He smiled. 

"Me too." I smiled back. 

We heard the front door slam up. Jinyoung shouted as our bed room was kicked opened. 

"You could've warmed me!" He shouted. "You could've saved me time and had her tell me right there." 

"Jackson..." I stood. 

"Don't...I hate you." He cried. 

I wanted to reach out for him. I wanted to make feel better. He walked out saying stuff in Chinese. Out of no where Mark stood and ran to him. 

"Bitch." I heard Mark say. 

"Hey!" Jaebum shouted. 

I rushed out into the living room. Jaebum was holding Mark back. 

"Get out my house, don't ever come back." Mark clinched his jaw shut. 

"Fine by me." Jackson walked out slamming the door. 

"What did he say?" I asked. 

"Don't worry about it." Mark looked at me. "Everyone, please leave." 

"Are you sure..." Yugyeom stood. 

"Go!" He shouted. 

They all left. Mark slowly walked over to me. He rested his head on my shoulder taking my hands into his. 

"It's okay." I whispered. 

~+~+~ 

Quote: When you need a hand, reach for mine. I promise I won't let go. 

* If you're going through tough times, please don't be afraid to come and talk to me about it. I may not fully understand but I will listen, because something that's all we need. Is for someone to listen. -- Next chapter is a time skip