19

"Well..?" She sat down in front of me.

I let out a deep sigh.

"The girl that...back in Japan...She's here." I looked down.

She blinked her eyes as she was trying to register what I just said.

"Wh-what?" She faked laughed.

"She tried to frame me but I'm not stupid." I sighed. "She won't be a problem for us anymore."

"She better not be." Jayda sat down. "I don't want to have to kill a bitch."

"Whoa whoa." I looked at her wide eyed. 

~* Time Laps: Five Months Later *~ 

~* Jayda's POV *~ 

"Anna what are..." I paused and held onto my stomach. "Anna, honey get mommies hospital bag, your baby sister is coming earlier." 

I grabbed my phone calling a cab because there is no way I can drive while she's pushing. I took a deep breath, grabbing Anna and my hospital bag. Mark and boys went out on an all boys day. 

"Anna." I said as we got into the cab. "Call daddy and tell him to meet us at the hospital." 

I had to concentrate on breathing on keeping her in me on the way to the hospital. I heard her talking on the phone then hanging up. 

"He ask hang in there and he's on his way now." She put my phone into my bag. 

She then grabbed my hand rubbing it. I was amazed on how strong she was being. She's only four almost five. 

"We're here." The driver said. "I'll help you." 

He helped me out the car handing me my bag. Mark rushed over to me. He grabbed the bag. Jinyoung as the boys. He looked down at Anna. I'll call him and tell him to come and pick you up. 

"No. I want to stay." Anna started crying. 

"Let her stay." I sighed. 

I was rushed into the delivery room. They got me situated by that time she was forcing herself out. 

"It's time to push Mrs. Tuan." The doctor said. 

I pushed as hard as I could. 

"One more push." He looked at me. 

I gave a good last push. I started panicking when I didn't her crying. 

"Why isn't my baby crying?" I asked. "What's wrong with her." 

Nurses rushed in taking her. I looked at Mark. 

"She has fluids in her lungs." The doctor explained. 

I sat up her. 

"She'll be fine once we get the fluids out." He nodded. 

I laid back, praying that baby girl will be fine. I was cleaned up and moved to a different. It was big and comfortable. 

"You should sleep, you look tired." Mark rubbed my hand. 

"No. I won't sleep until I know my baby is okay." I looked at him. 

Anna sat on the couch looking at us worried. 

"Come here Anna." Mark opened his arms. 

She rushed to him. 

"Where's baby sis at?" She pouted. 

"Getting cleaned up." Mark kissed her cheek. "Tell mommy to sleep." 

"Fine fine, I will try and sleep." I closed my eyes. 

~+~+~ 

Quote: Do what makes your soul happy.