6

We rushed to the room. Mark was standing over Malek. I slowly walked over to him.

"I'm sorry." Mark hugged me. 

"It's not your fault." I sighed. "How is he?" 

"He's fine, he's just sleeping." Mark rubbed my back. 

Jaebum walked in with a sad look. 

"I'm sorry to do this but we have dance practice." Jaebum sighed. 

"My son is in the hospital and you expect.." 

"Mark, I'll call if you anything happens." I sighed. 

"Jayda..." 

"Don't argue with me." I sighed. 

"Okay." Mark hugged me. 

I looked at Anna and Peyton who were sleeping on the cough in the room. 

Hours passed before he woke up. Once he woke up we were able to leave after the doctor made sure he was okay. I asked BiBi for a ride home. 

When I got home, I fixed the me and kids something to eat. I laughed as they fell asleep eating. I managed to get them washed up and into bed. I sat in bed watching tv since I couldn't sleep, but somewhere between my thoughts and watching tv I fell asleep. I woke up to Mark flopping on the bed. I got up helping him with his clothes. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. 

"Yes." He mumbled. "Just tired." 

I laid next to him looking at the ceiling. He moved resting his head on my shoulder. 

"Sorry I woke you." He spoke softly. 

"It's fine, get some sleep." I rubbed his back, helping him sleep.

I woke alone. I slumbered into the living room to see Mark playing with the kids. 

"Mommy." They rushed over to me. 

"What time is it?" I yawned. 

"Twelve in the afternoon." Mark got up. "You looked peaceful sleeping and I didn't want to wake you." 

He walked into the kitchen warming up food. 

"Hungry?" He looked at me. 

I nodded sitting at the table. I watched him as he made my plate. I smiled. I'm really going to miss him when he's gone. 

"Stop thinking about it." He placed the plate in front of me. "It's only going to make you sad." 

"I'm already sad." I sighed. "How long am I going to be without you?" I asked. 

"A few months at the most." Mark pressed his lips together. "I'm sorry." 

"Don't be." I chewed my food. "It's your career, just make your fans happy." 

"Speaking of fans." He smiled at me. "They asked about you." 

"Really?" I raised my head. 

I noticed the silence. I turned to see them gone. I got up rushing down the hall. I heard worried baby talk from the bathroom. I pushed opened the door to see the toilet over flowing. 

"Oh my goodness." I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Who did it." 

They all pointed fingers. 

"Okay, you're all in trouble. I'm telling daddy." I walked out the bathroom as they started crying. 

"They clogged the toilet." I sat down. 

"What!?" Mark stood. "Again." 

"They have a thing for that toilet." I laughed. 

"Maybe they're curious on how it works." He laughed. 

"They think they're in big trouble." I smiled. "Go easy on them." 

"I will." He walked down the hall. 

I heard Anna scream cry. I got up and walked into their room. She was sitting on her bed. Peyton was on his bed. 

"I'm sorry mommy." They cried. 

"Think about what you have done." I walked out seeing Mark clean up the bathroom. 

I walked into the living room and sat down. How am I going to watch over all three of them? I screamed into the pillow. Why is my life so hard?  

~+~+~

Quote: Life goes on and so should you