17

~* Two Months later *~ 

I sat on the couch watching tv. Mark left for something. He didn't tell me, I woke up and he was gone. I sighed rubbing my stomach. 

"Mommy." Anna climbed up onto the couch. "Am I getting a sister?" 

"Yes." I smiled. 

Her eyes light up with joy. She leaned over and kissed my stomach. 

"Don't worry little sister, I will protect you." Anna smiled. 

Her words brought tears to my eyes. Peyton and Malek walked out into the living room eating their snacks. 

"Where's daddy?" Peyton sat on the floor. 

"I wish mommy knew." I sighed. 

They all gave me a sad look. 

"You guy gotta get ready, your teacher will be here soon." I stood. 

With Mark being a celebrity we thought it would be better to have them home schooled. Anna and Peyton got their books out. I heard a knock on the door. 

"Oh that must be him." I stood opening the door. "Hi." I greeted him. "You must be Mr. Chan." 

"Yes." He bowed. "Pleased to meet you." 

Something about him seemed off. JYP hired him, he said he was good at what he does. 

"You can work at the dinning table." I pointed, seeing Anna and Peyton already sitting there. 

I sat and watched them until I had to use the bathroom room. As I was washing my hands I heard one of my babies crying. I rushed out to see  Mr. Chan with a ruler in his hand. 

"Did you just hit my child?" I asked. 

"She needs to learn not to make mistakes." He gave him a pointed look. 

"Mistakes, she's a child!" I shouted. "Your fired, get out." 

He stood giving me hard look. 

"Are you deaf, can you not hear him?" I was getting pissed off. "Get out!" 

The door opened and Mark walked in with Jinyoung. Anna stood and rushed to him, followed by Peyton. Mark looked at her hand and looked at me. 

"Why is her hand red?" He asked. 

"Ask him." I pointed the Mr. Chan. "I'm not going to tell you again, get out." 

"You hit..you hit my little girl?" Mark handed Anna over to Jinyoung. 

I went to step to stop Mark but I couldn't move. The cold look Mark was giving Mr. Chan gave me chills. 

"You like to hit kids?" Mark asked, approaching him. 

"Mark." My voice came out like a whisper. 

Jinyoung put Anna down and rushed to Mark but it was too late. Mark punched Mr. Chan square in his face. Mr. Chan went to punch back but Mark ducked punching him in the stomach. I looked to see Peyton holding Anna. 

"Mark!" I shouted, finally able to move. "You're scaring the kids." 

I grabbed Mark by his shoulder. He was crying. 

"Honey..." I pulled him into my arms. "Jinyoung get him out of here." 

"Before I kill him." Mark added. 

Jinyoung helped the guy up and kicked him out. I pushed Mark away from me. 

"Where did you go? Why didn't you tell me you were leaving? The kids even asked about you and I didn't even know how to answer!" I nearly shouted. "Where did you go?" 

He laughed lightly. 

"I went to look for a bigger house." He smiled "With the help of Jinyoung." 

I frowned feeling bad for going off on him. 

"I'm sorry for no telling you. I wanted to surprise you." Mark rubbed my hand. 

"The house we found is a four bedroom two bathroom. The master room has it's own bathroom." Jinyoung said. 

"I'm sorry for yelling." I sighed. 

"It's okay. I just hope you like the house." He smiled. 

"Mark thought it'd be good to move, since your family is growing and fans know where you live." Jinyoung said holding Malek. 

"Did you buy the house already?" I asked. 

Mark nodded with a smile. Anna walked over to us. I squatted down looking at her hand. It was still slightly red. 

"Mommy is so sorry." I started crying. "I didn't know he would.." 

"It's fine mommy." Anna smiled, she reached wiping my tears. 

"Let's go see the house." Mark rubbed my back. 

~+~+~ 

Quote: Life is hard for everyone. That's why there's such a nice reward at the end of it.

* That imagine is from Google lol I searched 'houses in Seoul South Korea' and that's one of the pics that popped up. If I'm not correct and it's not a house in South Korea then let's pretend lmao