3

I got the twins dressed as Mark fought with Malek putting his clothes on. I watched as he struggled. We got the three of them matching outfits. He finally got Malek dressed.

"Let's go." Mark looked at me.

We made sure we had everything before leaving. I made sure they were buckled in and secure, before leaving. Mark brought two guards along.

"Mark didn't have to." I looked at him as we parked.

Children's Grand Park.

He looked at me and smiled. I looked to see Anna and Peyton excited to get out of the car. Malek was sleeping. We got out putting a baby harnesses on them so we won't lose them.

"Let's go have fun." Mark smiled.

We went one all different rides having fun until..

"Oh my is that Mark Tuan?" I heard someone say.

"Aw, he's spending this time with his family." Another girl said. "Let's not interrupt that."

"This is the perfect opportunity." The girl said.

I clinched my jaw shut.

"Mark!?" He turned to see a fangirl walking towards him.

"Hi." He waved.

"Can I get a picture?" She smiled.

"Mm, I'm with my family right now..." He looked at me.

"Go ahead, she's a fan after all." I smiled.

They took a quick picture. I felt someone on the leashes go. I looked to see someone running off with Anna.

"Anna!" I shouted.

Mark took off running after the person. I felt my hear fall into my stomach. This can't be happening. I picked up Malek and kept Peyton close to me. I walked to the bench and sat down. I saw police men running in the direction that Mark ran in.

"Mommy..." Peyton looked at me. "Anna..."

"It's okay baby." I kissed his head. "Daddy will get her."

It broke my heart seeing Peyton like this. Tears starting streaming down his face.

"Shh. It's okay." I put him on my lap. "Shh."

I looked up to see Mark carrying Anna. She was crying. I stood holding Peyton and Malek.

"She's okay, just shook up." Mark sighed. "I can't believe someone..."

"Can we leave." I looked at him. "I don't wanna be here anymore."

He nodded. We walked carrying out children out.

"Ahh, the police caught the guy...well girl." Mark looked at me. "Funny thing is she was wearing a GOT7 hoodie."

I was speechless.

"A fan...a fan tried to steal my baby?" I looked at him. "Are they crazy?"

"Don't know, but they're going in for questioning." Mark looked at me as he buckled Anna in.

He looked at her.

"Dad is sorry." He kissed her forehead. "He should've been more careful."

"No, it's my fault." I sniffed. "I was holding her leash...I should've..."

"Hey." Mark looked at me. "Don't blame yourself. If it's wasn't for you noticing so soon..."

"Let's get ice cream." I cut him off.

"Sounds good." Mark nodded.

We made everything was secure before driving off. After that incident Mark's social media notifications were blowing up.

"You should tell them that we're okay now." I looked at him.

"I will." He pulled into the ice cream shop.

We got out and headed in. Mark ordered our stuff as I found us seat.

"Ice cream." Malek smiled.

I looked at Peyton he kept close to Anna. He was making her smile by making funny faces.

"Here you go." Mark sat the ice cream down. "Eat slowly."

"Okay." The three said.

I felt his hand on my thigh. I looked up at him.

"Jayda, don't worry yourself." His voice was soft. "Everything is fine now."

"She's going to have nightmares." I sighed.

He pressed his lips together.

~+~+~

I'm running out of quotes, so if you can comment a quote below I'll use it for the next chapter.