12

~* Jayda's POV *~ 

I stood looking at myself in the mirror. Two months, almost three months pregnant? I poked my stomach. I've been pregnant all this time and didn't even know. 

"Please be a girl." I rubbed my stomach. "Mama wants a girl." 

"What did the doctor say yesterday?" Amy walked into my room. 

"I'm two close to three months." I smiled. "I'm going to have to stop here." 

"Of course." Amy laughed. "Your family is multiplying fast." 

"Right." My eyes widen a bit. "I can't wait to see Mark's reaction." 

"Does he want another child right now?" Amy sat down. 

I smile turned into a frown. Does he want another child. 

"Should I keep it from him?" I sat next to her. "And drop little hints here and there." 

"Do what you want." Amy patted my back. "He'll stick with you no matter, he loves you more than he loves himself. Mark couldn't live without you." 

"You're right." I sighed. "I'm going to take a nap." 

I yawned laying down. 

~ The Day The Boys Come Home ~ 

I stood fixing the munchkins and I something to eat. 

"Daddy." Malek spoke excitedly. 

I turned around to see Mark. He walked over to me and fell to his knees. Jinyoung and Jaebum walked in along with Yugyeom and BamBam. 

"You two take the kids into the back." Jaebum said. 

"Come guys." Yugyeom smiled. "Mommy and daddy need to talk." 

I watched as they followed BamBam and Yugyeom into the back. 

"Mark...get up." I sighed. "If this about not answering my calls or texts it's fine." 

"I love you, I don't even deserve to say those words right now." He cried. 

I kneel in front of him, facing him. 

"Mark?" My eyes searching his. "What happened?" 

"I was drunk." He cried. "I didn't know what I was going until..." 

I stood. I looked at Jaebum and Jinyoung who looked down at the ground. 

"What are you saying Mark?" I could barely get the words out. 

"I kissed...she kissed me." His voice was hoarse. 

"You.." I couldn't even believe it. 

"I was so drunk that I thought she was you until she kissed me." Mark sniffed. 

I nodded my head. I backed away from him leaving the room. I needed time to think. I grabbed my car keys, purse and phone leaving the house. 

"Jayda!" Jinyoung ran after me. 

He grabbed my arm pulling me into a hug. The tears started falling. Imaging someone kissing Mark. It hurts. Even if he didn't kiss back, how do I move on from this. 

"Let's go get some ice cream." He took my car keys. 

"I want to be alone." I said softly. 

"I don't like the fact of you being alone after finding out what happened." I opened the passenger side. "Get in." 

I got in and buckled up. I wanted to scream at everyone. How could they let this happen. How could they...

"Say something." Jinyoung sighed. 

"Like what?" I looked at him. "I don't know what to say. I'm too hurt to be mad." 

I looked out the window. 

"I want pickles." I looked at him. "Pickles and ice cream." 

He gave me a weird look. 

"Okay." He nodded his head. 

He ended up buying me a jar of pickles and a pint of ice cream. We sat at the park. I ate slowly watching the birds and clouds. 

"He didn't mean to." Jinyoung broke the silence. "He's been beating himself ever since that day." 

I looked at him. 

"He hasn't been eating or drinking. He hasn't gotten any sleep. he just stares at the ceiling." Jinyoung covered his face with his hands. "Don't leave him." 

I gave him a crazy look. 

"Why would I leave him?" I said. "Leaving him never crossed my mind. I love him so much that no matter what he does I can't leave him, beside..." 

I was cut off my Jinyoung's ringing phone. He answered it only to give me a frantic look. 

~+~+~ 

Quote: Love is when you give half of yourself. And in that space, fill it with half of the other person - Flower Boy Next Door.