11

~* Mark's POV *~ 

I stood in the shower letting the hot water hit me. How will I be able to face her. It's not like I meant it. I was drunk. I thought the girl was her. Just thinking about it makes me sick. We leave for South Korea in two days. 

"Jayda, honey please forgive." I cried. 

"Mark?" I heard Jinyoung's voice. 

I turned off the shower. I wrapped a towel around myself, walking out the bathroom. 

"Yeah?" I sighed. 

"That girl...she's here." Jinyoung looked away from me. "She said she wants to talk." 

"About?" I gave him a confused look. 

He shrugged his shoulders. What could she possibly want? I got dressed and went down to the lobby. She sat there looking around the hotel. She looked at me and stood. 

"Are you here to blackmail me?" I asked. "How much money do you want?" 

"It's not that." She sighed. "I wanna say that I'm sorry. I knew you were married, I saw the ring on your finger. I knew you were famous so I wanted..." 

"You wanted to what? Take advantage of me while I was drunk? Get pregnant by me the come around find me saying that I need to take respon..." 

"I'm sorry." She sniffed. "I shouldn't have done it." 

"Thanks to you, I have to figure out how I'm going to tell my wife." I ran my hands through my hair. 

"She'll understand, tell her everything." The girl sighed. "I am truly sorry." 

With that she walked off. I cursed under my breath. I got back to the room to see Jinyoung already ready for bed. He put the book he was reading down. 

"What did she want?" He asked. 

"To say that she was sorry." I sat down. "She had a plan." I laughed. 

"Don't explain her plan. I already know." Jinyoung put his hands up. "You need to be careful." 

"I will." I sighed. 

My phone buzzed. I knew it was Jayda. I opened the endless messages from her. Tears ran down my face as I read them. Her last message tore my heart. 

I don't know what's going on but please answer me. I'm worried and I miss you xx 

I sighed. 

"I miss you more. Way more." I said I typed the words. 

My thumb hoovered over the send button. I closed my eyes sending the message to her. 

She replied back with a sad face and telling me to get some rest. I didn't answer back. I laid in bed looking at the ceiling. Tell her everything. She'll understand. 

I woke and got ready for the day. We had our soundcheck, dance practice. A lot of things to do but all I could focus on was how to tell Jayda. 

Do I tell her? 

Or 

Do I not tell her? 

The day went by slow. Even the concert went by slowly. It felt like the longest day to me. 

"Mark?" Jaebum snapped his fingers in front of my face. "We're here." 

I looked out to see the hotel. I got out going straight to my room. I just wanted to sleep. I wasn't hungry, I had no apatite. 

~+~+~ 

Quote: To feel love again, you only need a moment - It's Okay, That's Love