Threats

Hi guys! how has your week been? sorry for the late upload, and this is a short chapter but I just had to upload.

ok, so sad anouncment: A+ crush is coming to an end. *awwwws*

yep, it's sad, but pretty increadible, my first finished book people thats quite an acheivment!!!!!!!

anyways, there are still a few chapters left but all in all it's close the the end. I really hoped you enjoyed reading it and to all those who fanned and commented, thank you for motivating me and making me day!

vote and comment and fan please????

enjoy.....

***********************************************************************************************************

Storming up the cement steps, I start to pound my balled up fist on the door.

"Leo!" I bellow, with all my might "open the door, NOW!" I was basically punching the door now from the frustration.

I can't believe Leo was my stalker, I mean Chris' brother, was my stalker.

Oh.

Oh my, Chris' brother was chee-hheessyy! I can only imagine what he would be doing for Lizzie!

This flicked on a red light in my head, a very, VERY alerting neon red light. Whilst he was sending me gifts and corny notes, he was dating Lizzie. At that thought my eyes widened, and I stopped abusing the door.

"Why'd you stop" came a voice from behind me. I turned and jumped a little when I realized Chris was there, all along, and probably found my aggresive rant rather amusing. His hands were shoved in his pockets, and he was leaning on one of the two columns that greeted anyone who was about to enter the house. I spared a nano-second of this crucialy important moment to admire him.

Cocking my head to the side slightly and folding my arms, I say

"you know, you are very dashing Christopher Thomas" and turn my british accent to it's highest level of poshness.

He laughs softly and saunters over to me, then takes my chin inbetween his thumb and finger and kisses me passionatly.

"What was that all about?" I breathe

"Just couldn't help myself, thats all" he shruggs. Then motions with his hand for me to follow him, "come on".

I don't question, take his hand and walk with him across the front lawn towards the back of the house. When we reach the back he lets go of my hand and crouches down to turn an empty flower pot. Standing back up he shows me a little key, and a cheeky smile.

I trudge back to the front and wait for Chris to do the same. When he comes in sight, I ask him "how did you know were that was?"

"Bella this is practically half my house too" he says before giving me a peck on my jaw line.

Giggling, I snatch up the key from his fingers, and slide it in expectantly.

I push it open, and look around. All my previous anger was starting to bubble up on the surface of my skin ounce again. I was ready to start intimidating the little jerk.

"Hello? Leo?" Chris asks beside me.

No one aswers, but some shuffling and the sound of some heavy objects being put down, prove we aren't alone.

After about thirty seconds, the devil himself strides down the the stairs.

Shirtless.......

I'm not gonna lie, he has some body. But anyway, I glared at him until he hit the bottom step. After that I decided standing wasn't enough, so I walked over to him and punched him in his abb scattered stomach.