overlapping plans

Ok so this is the 8th chappy and I'm really exited coz ( now this is gonna sound really lame) I HAVE REACHED 100 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So in houner of this delightful occasion I have finished an OK chapter which I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!  My aim is comments. Not to much to ask but please try.

Soooo here you go: the eighth chapter of A+crush !!!!!!!! 

***********************************************************************************************************************

Standing in the line for Starbucks at 11:00 in the morning is much more irritating then you would imagine. It's not really my fault I’m an early riser, I just happen to like waking up before evening- unlike many teenagers.

Anyway, I’m just standing there, five more people before me also waiting for their morning coffee i suppose. When all of a sudden I hear shrieks from right behind me- earning the producer of the terrible noise a good few stares from other sleepy customers-, i jolt my head around, and instead of what I expected (a girl being mugged or a deathly blood bath on the floor- at the very least!) all I could see was three teenage girls huddled over a blackberry mobile. All of them were literally made of plastic; i mean they were so artificial it was horrific. Ok maybe I sound like a mum, but don’t you dare judge me until you see those mini 'Jordan’s'.

Jordan number 1's hair was so bleached i was surprised she hadn't lost all of it during the process.

Jordan number 2's lips were the size of both her ears put together- actually I think you could throw in a hand as well!- and I could swear she was wearing blue contact lenses.

Jordan number 3 was as thin as a strand of straw, she also had an obvious nose job, her hair too, was an ugly yellow. And on top of all that wore the highest high heels I ever saw.

I guesses Jordan number 3 was the 'leader' of the group, because a) she was in the middle of the huddle and holding the cell phone b) she looked the fakest of them all and c) the other girls seemed to do exactly what she did right after she did it.

I soon discovered the reason for their sudden outburst. Apparently some boy who had left for college last year was coming to visit; the name rang a bell in the back of my mind - Leo parks.

Then it came to me, back when he was in school all the girls would drool over him because he had a certain charm. I don’t remember him handsome, actually I’m almost sure he was near to plain, but he had something about him that made all the girls want him like crazy.

I blew the thought out of my mind, not really caring much when another shriek sounded again.

Oh and just so you know, just because I wake up early doesn't mean I’m the cheerful kind person at those sort of times of the day. So when they shrieked again- and almost pierced another hole in my ear for that matter- I whipped around with a sharp glare and a harsh sting in my eye saying "would you stop shouting, it is 11:00 o'clock in the bloody morning and most of us aren't in the mood for your idiotic screams and shouts!" I spin back around and huffed angrily.

My warning had just about shut them up because until I got to the counter and ordered my usual semi-skimmed, extra foam, no chocolate on top caramel latte with whipped cream they didn't so much as mumble a syllable.

.

I walked out of the cafe and slid into my car whilst slurping from my cup, eagerly trying to pump some energy into my sleepy form.

As I drive through the city my rings, I look at the number and smile.

"Hey Chris"

"Hey, so listen I’m taking you out tonight?" I could hear the grin in his voice.