A+ crush

Hey, first story over here not really edited so sorry, hope you enjoy!

"Bella! Going in five, you ready sweetheart?" mum yells up the stairs. 

   "Yeah mum one sec I'm just coming down", I answer. We're on our way to mums friends birthday-Jenna; it's at her house which is abouttwenty minutes away.

"Well come on then dear we'll be late!"  I scurried down the stairs and make my way towards the kitchen, were my mum is waiting.

 "Ok I'm ready, let's go" I tell her, we go out the door and get into the car. She revs up the engine and we go.

While we're driving I take out my phone and send Mira my best friend a text,

 Hey, so u deff comin over 2 night?

After a minuet she replies

Yep will b der at 9 K?

Fine I send back. Tonight Mira and I decided to have a white night were you stay up till morning. It's going to be great. But she also mentioned having a detailed conversation involving boys. Mira has had over 8 boyfriends and says, and I quote "I have more knowledge in boys then a doctor has in health-or whatever it is!" after I laughed in her face she looked at me indignantly and said "what it's true, I have inexplicable experience!" after that we both giggled at her ridiculous comment.

"We'll be there in ten minutesOK?" mum snaps me back to reality

"Oh alright.  By the way mum is Chris coming ?" I ask as casually as I can.

"Yes Jenna did mention him being there, why?"

"No reason, it's just the girls at school wanted immediate update on his every move" I laugh. Mum chuckles in reply.

I didn't mention Chris yet. Well, Chris is this amazingly handsome guy - well, Jenna's nephew really but what does it matter? All the girls at school go wild over him, but it's obvious he isn't interested in any of them.

I have never had a boyfriend in all my life, if you don't count Daniel in the sixth grade. I haven't kissed a boy before either so not much of the experienced type of 15 year old. Even though Mira says that could change in no time- I kind of doubt her interpretation. I am average height with green eyes, my her is the colour of coal (even though a few friends have told me several times i am gorgeous) and my fashion sense isn't the work of a highly rated designer, not that I dress ugly or anything it's just I'm not one of those girls that care how they look every single day, and dress all kinds of 'nice'- meaning sexy, cute, slim, pretty, slutty and more just to get boys attention. i just want people to like me for who I am.

for that kind of girl living in the cliché' jungle ,which is my high school I have a surprisingly normal amount of friends from all kinds of different groups, such as emos, popular, jocks, cheerleaders, and some nerds as well . I tend to get along with people natural.

At the moment I have a crush on Chris even though that's so not going to happen, he's captain of the basketball team, really popular and has a mega reputation which he probably doesn't want to ruin just for a girl. But that doesn't mean I can't look at him or talk to him. we are friends, not that close but still friends, though there was that time were he tripped on a step and fell over me by accident although by then my heart was doing medal winning Olympic jumps in my stomach. He then helped me up and apologized flashing me his trade mark smile. I was in a daze the rest of the day!

We arrive at the party and mum goes over to talk to some friends whilst I go and find some of mine. I turn right towards the corridor leading to the kids area ( Jenna's house is massive) when someone comes out of a room near my left and collides with me, sending me smashing to the ground with such force I become a little dizzy for a second.

I look up to see Chris his face high with embarrassment. "God Chris you have got to stop shoving me over!" I say with a love but quickly stop when a pain shoots through my head "ow" I say loudly putting a hand were the pain was coming from.

"Oh crap are you OK, man I do always seem to push you over don't I?"He says with a breathy laugh

"Mm"i reply not really focused thanks to the pain in my head and the fact that Chris Thomas was standing in front of me and talking to me. "come on let's get you to my room and put some ice on that bump" he says .I don't hesitate since my head was really hurting and, let's face it I wanted to be with Chris a little longer without all the girls piling themselves on top of him!

Ok. So that was the first chapter I hoped u liked it, if you did then comment or vote .I'll be updating ounce a week.

Oh and by the way this is NOT a twilight fan-fic, for those who have asked. It was simply coincidence that the character was named Bella, and that I chose Kristin stewart to play her.

 See ya!xxx