2 Thomas

Hi...

Today was a horrible day *sigh*; I mean like a really horrible day, so could u cheer me up a little by commenting?

So I split the original chapter into 2 parts because it was way to long, the next one is shorter then this one though.

Enjoy ....

****************************************************************************************************************

Luckily, the next day was Saturday.

I lay in my bed trying to figure out the best way to destroy Ruby, when my mum called me from down stairs.

"Hon, you've got a phone call" she called.

"Ok thanks" I pick up the phone set on my bed side and answer.

"Bella?"

"Hi?"

"It's Chris" I open my mouth to speak, but had no words to say. There was a pause at the other end.

"Bella, you know full well I didn't kiss her" he stated.

I nodded and answered simply "I know"

"Then why are you mad?"

I sigh "I'm not mad Chris, I’m just......" I didn't really know how to tell him.

"Listen, Ruby is a jealous bitch; you know that- everyone knows that. And clearly right now, she's is jealous of you. Well who wouldn't be- you’re with me." He says the last part in a teasing tone.

I laugh, "Yeah, yeah. But you still kissed".

"She kissed me!"

"A bloody kiss is still a kiss" I snap almost immediately.

"Bella" he sighs. "If it makes you feel better, she was terrible. She actually bit me about seven times"

I snort. "eew" is all I say.

"You do realize, I will have that kiss scared in my poor mind don’t you?" I ask him.

"Unfortunately I do"

"Then how am I supposed to get over it, do you have any idea how I felt? The way she was holding you, more like clawing you. She was completely pressed up against you, and she wasn't doing it to get you-like you think. She was doing it to get rid of me. She doesn't think I’m good enough for you. Not popular enough." I finish my speech confidently.

"Bella, I’m with you. What does it matter what Ruby thinks? Your mine" I flush when he said I was his. A fluttering in my stomach reminds me that I should probably say something

"And you mine" I whisper.

"Of course I am" I smile softly.

"Bells, look out of your window" Frowning I twist to face my window.

Gasping I spring up and run to unlock the latch.

There, balancing on the crawling vines that wind up the wall is Chris. Holding a box of chocolates in his palm.

Grinning down at him, "This is so corny!" I squeal. "I love it!"

He laughs a full hearty laugh that lifts my heart a few inches in my body.

Slowly, I make my way down the vines so that now I am really close to Chris. He hands me the flowers and I take them happily.

What a sight this must be to the neighbours opposite us right now.