Candles

How are you everyone? had a nice day? I hope so.

Anyway, this is part two of the last chapter, they have nothing to do with each other lol.

this chapter is dedicated to a new commer and an awesome person- DarkCasterGirl. welcome to wattpad !!!

*********************************************************************************************************************

Skipping upstairs, I threw open my closet door, and grabbed the three dresses I had debated on to wear the last time I had gone out. Flinging the flowery one I had worn then out, I scrutinized the two left.

I decided on the lime green one with the thin brown belt.

Placing it smoothly on my bed, I began to strip and entered the shower. After washing my body and hair I dried off and blow dried my hair in order to speed things up a little.

I pulled on the soft dress and looked at myself in the full length mirror. I couldn't deny it, I looked amazing. Sliding on my silver heels with the thin delicate straps, I straighten up.

Sitting on the chair in front of my dresser, I tie my hair into a loose bun for now and start applying make up: brown shadow that had a slight sparkle to it, rosy blush, black pencil and raspberry lip-gloss.

I call my mum up to help me do my hair and she willingly scurries to the rescue with her tools (hair brush, hair pins, hair spray, elastic bands ect).

I watch her do her 'work' in the mirror; she is twisting my jet black hair into some sort of elegant bun made of plaits. She leaves a strand of short hair on each side of my face to frame it. When I turn my head to the side I gasp at how incredible it looks, It's not skin tight, it's loose an comfortable but simply gorgeous.

Squealing, I hug my mum and head down the stairs.

There is a knock on the door and my mum laps me to all but run to answer it.

Chris walks in and shakes her hand, introduces himself and then notices me standing on the stair case.

He stops mid-sentence (I mean it was all like those scenes from the movies!) and his eyes lock onto mine. Flushing slightly, I head down, praying, hoping, begging that I won’t fall splat onto my face and ruin this perfect moment. My mum finally realizes she is intruding and gazes lovingly a the two of us with her hands clasped together. I reach the last step -safely- and Take Chris' outstretched hand. We walk to the door and I wave goodbye to my mum.

**********************************************************************************************************************

"So are you going to tell me where we're going now?"

We have been driving for about fifteen minutes and he still hadn't told me where he was taking me. I knew it was going to be somewhere special if he was keeping it so secret.

The corners of his lips quirked up and he glanced at me from the corner of his eye.

"You’re not going to stop are you Bells?" he pointed out. Using my nick name

"Nope" I grinned at him.

After about another twenty minutes of driving, talking, and smiling, Chris started to slow down. I look out the window and gasp, we are at a beach.

You may be thinking- wow! a beach how amazing(not the sarcasm)- but this wasn't just any beach Chris had chosen. This beach was literally radiating light.

Everywhere you looked-everywhere!- there were candles. I stared wide eyed at the breath taking scene in front of me, before I realized I was squished up against the car window probably looking like a five year old. Backing up slightly, I looked at the reflection in the window and thanked everything up there that I hadn't smudged anything.

From behind me Chris chuckled, Snapping around I jump onto him in a huge hug, when I pull back I give him a peck on the cheek.

"You are INCREADIBLE." I yell.

"Yes Yes, I know" he says in mock showing off- if you can even say that.

He walks out and makes it to my side before I have a chance to do the same. And opens my door.

Hopping out I compose myself and take his hand. We walk to the beach and I just cant seem to wipe off the idiotic smile that is plastered on my face. We make it to the sand, and luckily for me they have placed some sort of deck for this occasion. I look around and see that we are actually in a candle festival. Minus the dancing and candy stores of course, basically the candles were enough by themselves, they were so enchanting. All the colours, all the sizes. Shining from all the corners of the beach. They just illuminated everything. They brought a sense of calmness about me.

We strolled along the beach hand in hand looking at the lights. Apart from us there were quite a few couples and some families. But no one made a racket; it was amazing to see how peaople could be affected by these things. They just walked around looking and gazing, fascinating by the candles.

There was no music playing in the background. It was just quiet.

About half way through the whole beach, we had come to a section that was all to do with the sky. There were candles that were shaped as clouds, birds, and I even spotted one that looked like wind-however hard that is to imagine.

"Why did we stop?" I turn to Chris.

He looked excited, and a little bit nervous.

He took something out of his pocket, a Lily. i gazed at him stunned.

"Bella, I've known you since we were kids. Your wonderful, funny and overall an amazing person. I also know that you’re not that much of a girly girl." He chuckled. I'm still stunned know exactly what he is going to ask me.

"Bella, will you be my girlfriend?”

I am choked for words, of course I would, but I can’t seem to get the damn syllables out of my mouth.

Somehow I manage to say yes. And when I had calmed, I had launched into Chris' arms crazily.

"Om my god, oh my god! I am so happy right now Chris!, thank you for bringing me to to this amazing place, thank you so so much. You’re amazing!"

for the rest of the evening we walked on the beach admiring the candles and even bought a few. I chose the wind one I had seen, and one shaped as a Lily-I know cheesy  right???

Then we went ot eat. When Chris brought me home, I was happily floating to my room, eyes drooping shut and the Lily, and candles in my hand. Before I fell asleep though, I managed to shout out to now one in particular that I had a boyfriend- my first boyfriend.

********************************************************************************************************************

Yay!! The nineteenth chappy is done people!  Do me a favour and comment you have no idea how 1 comment can make my day. oh and very sorry for the tiny weeny chapter!

Thank you for reading sweet wattpadders

Have a nice day!