movie night, with too many movies !

ninth chapter and it much longer. i'm soooooo soz for the late update it just took me a long time to write soz if there are some mistakes didn't really have time to edit, but here it is!!!

 comment pleeez and vote coz i really need to know what you think about what i'm writing , it would help me with the next chapters!!!!! thanks sooo much for reading xxxxxx

oh and fan me!!!! hehe

The moment I started dressing I remembered Chris. How he'd planned to pick me up at seven, and never came.

I picked my mobile up and dialled his number, he answered on the third ring and immediately started talking.

"I’m so, so sorry Bella some interviewer from my parents business came to our house to talk to us, and I can’t find my phone, and he only just left now so I couldn't come and pick you up I’m so sorry." I was so surprised to hear him talking so much I froze a little before I answered.

"Um, it's ok, I - its fine it's not your fault. And I’m really sorry too, I kind of forgot about our date, don’t be mad." the last part came out as a whisper.

"Oh, I guess everything works out for the best then doesn't it?" the relief was evident in his tone, and a small smile tugged at my lips.

"Yeah, it does, how about we go out tomorrow then?" I ask hopefully.

"That sounds great, and this time I really will pick you up at seven" he says reassuringly

"Great, I’ll see you then Chris."

"Goodbye Bella" and he hangs up the phone.

I do a little geeky dance around the room. And then continue getting dressed. Choosing a simple baby pink dress with crossed straps and v neck.

I quickly pull on some black pumps and silver bangles. Sitting down in front of my dresser, I apply some silver shadow and black eyeliner, also some blusher and pale lip-gloss.

Next I pull some hair up out of my face and arrange it in a small bun at the back, and pulling a few strands to frame my face to finish.

Looking in the mirror I realize I never used to put so much effort into how i looked when I ounce went out. But now that I met Chris, I don’t know how, but I’ve changed for the better- I think.   Giving one last twirl i grab my small clutch and skip down the stairs and into the living room. No sooner had I sat down a car horned outside and i hoisted myself up again, waving my mum goodbye and slamming the door shut behind me.

 I slid into TJs car and was greeted by about five more of my friends, Emma, Maddy, Lizzie, jack, and of course TJ. They all said hi and I took the only space left, which was next to Maddy.

She immediately started bickering about all kinds of stuff, but i was only giving  the conversation a half ear. The other half was listening to Lizzie’s conversation on her phone, she was giggling and smiling like a six year old, then I heard her say "Leo! Cheeky boy" and then she erupted into fits of giggles ounce again. I jolted my head round to look at Maddy (who was still talking and completely oblivious to the fact that I wasn't listening) and asked sharply, "who's Lizzie on the phone with?".

Maddy stopped talking abruptly, "what? Oh, Lizzies been talking to her new boyfriend ever since she got into the car" she rolled her eyes, obviously thinking the case a complete bore.

"When did she meet him?" I ask curiously.

"I think just yesterday, but she's totally into him! Even though she won’t tell us anything about him" she suddenly looks thoughtful.