Stranger?

When I woke up the next morning, I felt giddy with happiness. 

It felt like I'd all of a sudden, in one night grown up.

I hopped into the shower and washed my hair with my favourite cucumber and lime conditioner. As I got out and dried myself and walked to my wardrobe, I was still grinning like a child.

I settled on a cute navy summer dress that came up to the middle of my thighs, it had little pink flowers scattered all over it. 

I applied my eyes with a light gold shadow and a little liner, and lastly putting some lipstick the colour of the flowers that were on the dress.

With my hair I decided to pull it back into a tight French plait. As I walked out the door I felt fresher than yesterday and more grown up, it was a nice feeling. 

I stood outside the door for no more than two minutes before Chris pulled up beside me, I smiled and slid in.

The ride was pleasant. No more than that unfortunate, and as we arrived at the school I felt more nervous. I walked through the gates and some heads turned to look at me, and I suddenly realized I was dressing differently then I usually did, I had absentmindedly put more effort into wearing something nicer. Weird. 

Normally I don't give a damn what people think, I'm normally in skinny jeans and a plain tank top, because that's just who I am. And then today I come in all dressy and that, making everyone curious- god I'm so dumb, now I'll have to explain.

Mira walks up to me, glances at Chris behind me, and whispers " why so dressy Cinderella?” 

I smile and lift my eyebrows knowingly hoping she would remember what I had told her the other night. 

She clearly got the message because she gasped and excited breath and then said “how was it?" in a low over excited voice.

“Come over to my place after school and I'll tell you all the details" I replied in the same tone but adding a little sarcasm as well. 

She grinned and nodded.

The day past slowly and dully, except from when Chris texted me asking me to meet him behind the gym after lunch. 

When I got there he was leaning against the wall with his hands shoved in his pockets, he then noticed me and smiled a striking smile. 

I came over to him and he slung his arm over my shoulder asking how my day had been. 

“Fine " I sigh heavily. 

“You missed me didn't you?" he asked with a knowing grin. 

I blush guiltily and replied "hey! You were probably thinking about me too!” the instant I said it I regretted it like hell. Why on earth couldn't I think before I spoke Urhg it's so embarrassing sometimes!

"I did" he said in a low whisper. I was so lost in his wonderful eyes I hadn't even realized he was leaning in, until he was right next to my ear.

"You are so beautiful Bella" he murmured into my hair, I breathed in his scent and murmured back "you’re not so bad yourself" in a breathy whisper making him chuckle a little.

He looked into my eyes and I saw something in them, I couldn't quite make out what it was but it was strong and it made them twinkle, and suddenly his whole body seemed to radiate some sort of happy glow I recognised from this morning.

He backed me into the wall and put a hand next to my head and the other one on my waist, making me feel delicate like glass. Oh and of course butterflies were soaring in my stomach as if there was no tomorrow.

He kissed me gently on my lips and then smiled against them; I mirrored him whilst looking into his beautiful eyes.

We kissed again for a while, until all of a sudden we heard footsteps, we broke up in a fluster, Chris took my hand and lead me to a cluster of bushes opposite were we were standing just seconds ago.

He took me around the back of them and we scrambled into them, whilst trying to listen to who was outside.

In-between the branches i could just make out a figure, it was coming towards were we were hidden but it was obvious no one could see us.

The person turned his head as if looking for something- or someone.

I couldn't really make out who it was but I could see it was a boy, he had dark hair. That’s all I managed to see.

After about five minutes of his searching he sighed and walked off grumpily, slouching  a little.

We got out from our hiding place and looked at each other, both thinking and feeling the same thing: who was that guy?, and was he looking for us?

 so? what did you think?

who is the boy? was he looking for Bella and Chris? And if he was, then does that mean somthing?

if you have any answers to my questions then comment!

comment, fan. and just enjoy reading!!!

i'll be uploading ounce a week. byeeee :] :}