01. Captain Payne

November 27th, 2018~

Niall's life insisted of many activities during the mornings of school and otherwise. He would wake up, slip on his binder to cover his annoyingly showy breasts, push his makeup away and beg his mother to buy more T (testosterone). Well, he didn't have much to do, but it was still eventful for Niall.

His father still called him by his girl name, Natalie, and it only made Niall more distant from him. Bobby missed his daughter, so having her go away and turn into a boy, Niall, made him lose someone so special.

The natural blonde, turned brunette, would always shake his head at his father whenever he would call him by Natalie. It was something that he couldn't get over, and Maura would always try and persuade Bobby into calling their transgender child by his male name, but it never worked out, ever.

Bobby could chip in and help buy the testosterone that Niall needed, but he would always complain and refrain from talking about that subject for many reasons. Niall needed to figure out a way to get money, and he'd do whatever necessary to get it.

Niall had eaten his breakfast though, chewing away the bread, butter and sugar as he headed out of his home with a sigh. Maura came to his side before he left, giving him a sweet kiss to both of his cheeks, smiling.

“I'll eventually get you the testosterone, but you know how money can get so tight, Niall.” The brunette nodded, understanding their living situation as he gave his mother a hug. It wasn't her fault that it had to be so expensive where they lived, but he would eventually get it, and that's all that mattered.

Niall made it to school quick, figuring he would just walk there and have a moment of his own as he typed away at his phone, responding to the group chat with him and his best friends, Louis and Harry. They were the ones who really understood him and helped him survive the deathly years of high school, them being third years.

Hunky Lads, Niall is typing... You really didn't have to bring me so much chocolate today. I'd rather not have a lot of acne, and people wanting to steal it from someone as fragile as I.

Hunky Lads, Louis is typing... Well, I'm sorry, mate. You deserve it for being so sweet, kind and the best friend Haz and I could ever ask for. Just don't share with anyone but us, got it, Horan?

Niall chuckled, getting to type, but he accidentally bumped into someone, thankfully not pushing them down onto the floor. He was very weak after all, but he could still push certain people down on the ground.

“I'm so sorry! Ah, that was my mistake...” Niall looked into the male's eyes, nearly losing his breath when realizing that it was Liam who he had bumped into. He was the captain of the footie team in their school, and they never spoke to each other, not once. Niall didn't expect him to respond, though.

“It's alright, mate. No need to apologize. You couldn't even take out a fly,” Liam had to chuckle, smiling down at Niall as the smaller boy did the same. The captain saw him as a male, and that couldn't have made him any happier. He was getting chocolate, and speaking to the hottest guy in school. It was surely a miracle for the frail boy.

Niall nodded, continuing to walk as Liam surprisingly joined his side without a care. It was odd, but Niall would definitely get used to it, even if he didn't want to at all. Liam was being kind to him, so that's all that mattered.

They had a good conversation as they walked though, learning more about each other than ever before in the span of four minutes of walking. Niall was more intrigued with him than ever, but learned that Liam was Christian, so he couldn't tell him that he was transgender. The frail boy knew that it wouldn't work out if he told Liam his situation, because of their beliefs, and it hit him hard.